Kliome's Birthday Party - Nov 3 - Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#37 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

Glad to see you back home safely, Patrick, you didn't look so well just before your flight home, we were alittle worried.

The party was all the better for you being there, see you here again soon buddy :cheers:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#38 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:25 AM

Glad to see you back home safely, Patrick, you didn't look so well just before your flight home, we were alittle worried.

The party was all the better for you being there, see you here again soon buddy :cheers:

Thanks for your good wishes Kim, yes I felt like shit I was burning up, when I went back to the hotel I broke into my suitcase and put on an extra T shirt and a long sleeve shirt, then sat on the steps shivering as I waited for the taxi. When I got to the airport I tried to pay for an upgrade to business class...mai dai it was full!!!
anyway I finally made it home by 3pm, after chatting to the wife for an hour and a half, she said you look awful you better go to bed, I slept until 8am yesterday, and soaked the sheets in the procees, but when I did wake up I was fine, a day of eating and boozing to get my stregnth up :D
I had a ball mate thanks to all of you, my old and new chums, just sorry I missed the after party at Famous
:lol: :lol:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#39 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:11 PM

So many cameras started going off at once

C´mon guys! Please!

#40 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

It's very nice to hear that there is a good and nice friendship of the bar owners even if they are competitors.

I am really sorry to have missed the party....

#41 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:55 AM

It's a shame these epic events don't happen more often, it really was a credit to our community.

great night Kliome was great to have a beer or 2 or 3 or 4 fcuk I lost count

totally agree with you however not sure if my liver will not cope.

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#42 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:42 PM

Sounds like you had a real blast for your party Kliome :D Get ready for December there's gonna be lots more :rock: see you in Big Dogs :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :rock: :rock: :love: :angel: :lol: :D :D
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci