another nervous newbie

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:29 PM

Hi,
I'm a closet LB lover, have been for several years and a first time poster here. I have been seriously thinking of booking a trip to BKK, looking at Jan. 2012, to meet and P4P some LB's because of several factors...
1. I'm not getting any younger...I'm closing in on 58, although most people think I'm in my 40's before I tell them my age. If I wait much longer, I'll feel I'm too old to do something this crazy! ;-)
2. I have the means to travel now, which I didn't have when I was younger.
3. Rumors of more airfare hikes.
4. Rumors of the demise of Nana Plaza.
All of my sexual encounters have been hetero and I have never touched another cock besides my own. The past several years I have been totally attracted to TS but have never been with one or even met one (to my knowledge). Needless to say, I am very nervous and even surprised I am seriously thinking of acting on it. I'm worried if I do get there that I will chicken out and not follow through with intentions of an encounter with some beautiful LB's. My tastes are very discriminating and she would have to be very feminine and pretty. What are the chances of meeting some of the girls that are featured on lb-69? I would have no problem being with most of them here, although I do have my favorites that I would love to meet and spend even a ST with. Have any of you actually met up with some of the girls here? I'd hate to get there and be disappointed by not even seeing any of them. Also, what is the general attitude toward "older" guys? Do the pretty ones only want the young studs or does it even matter as long as I have the cash for the BF and ST/LT?
I know I should just make up my mind and do it or not but I am hoping I can get some encouragement and advice here to ease my mind. Thanks.

jaybee

#2 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:54 PM

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

TJ is right.

with the age thing, it isn't really a factor, to put it pluntly, the girls are working and will take a big pay day over a pretty face, but that's not to say things will be business like at all. you very very rarely see people rejected because of age or looks, it's more likely a bad or rude attitude that gets the cold shoulder.
Pardon the cliches but as you say, you're not getting any younger and now is the perfect time for the reasons you have mentioned, you won't regret it, I'd bet on quite the opposite reaction. You'd probably regret not giving it a go. We only live once - that was the last cliche I promise..

A vast majority of the girls on this site work in 4 of the bars in Nana plaza, so if you've been around the pay site looking at the pics you'll recognise so many of the faces when you get there, and most of them look as good, if not better, in the flesh.

It sounds like you're still a little nervous about the whole experience. I would just book a flight, get your hotel reserved and then arrange to meet a few guys off here. I should be around BKK in January, I know a few other nice guys are in town then too. Nothing beats a few cold beers and a pep talk before entering into the flashing lights on Nana plaza. You'll have the night of your life and be sitting in big dogs the next day with a cold beer in one hand, looking at your watch, waiting for it to all start again :rock:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:16 AM

Hello Jaybee,

Welcome to the forum. Your questions and concerns are familiar to almost all of us here. You have come to the right place.

I wrote my first post here about 2 years ago. In that post, I expressed several of your concerns since all my experiences, prior to my first LB encounter, had been strictly hetero. (I am in my early 50's, btw). All I knew, is that I'd discovered an attraction that was quite surprising.

When I surrendered to the urge and found myself in LOS, ladyboy in my lap (and later in my bed), something happened which was at the same time intruiging, disturbing, and exciting. I wondered what it all meant, and surprisingly, found a good bit of understanding on this site.

You've obviously been reading up here on the forum. That is a great start.

Each person is unique, and experiences this life in his own way. I tend to take things more quietly and slowly, and there are others here who are true Vikings - capable of multiple conquests each and every day.

Why don't you tell us a little about what you are looking for in a ladyboy experience. Do you desire multiple shag-sessions with a great variety? Do you think you'd like to get acquainted with a LB on a personal level and have a girlfriend-experience (GFE)? Are you unsure?

With that, perhaps we might be able to offer advice which is better suited to your desires.

Again, welcome to the forum.

Nix
Nix

#5 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:41 AM

Well, thanks for making me welcome and the encouraging words!

Kliome: No problem with the cliches...I found them amuzing! Your last one, "we only live once"...that I might regret NOT giving it a go has very much influenced my decision to consider this seriously. And I may just take you up on the offer to meet for a beer and pep talk before visiting Nana. I'm sure that would help put me more at ease.

Nix: I'm really not sure what I expect from a LB experience. I do know I'm not ready for the full treatment (being fucked by a ladyboy) and may never be. I have no illusions of finding love or a life partner either. I am by no means a sexual athlete or lady killer and will most likely be done for the evening after 1 ST then maybe pursue a LT later to cap off the night. I have just read about other's experiences in BKK and thought I'd like to experience these beautiful ladies myself. I wouldn't mind getting to know the right ladyboy on a personal level and perhaps have a GFE but again only with the right one. I guess I am just very intrigued with the idea of being able to sample this "forbidden fruit" so easily. And as I mentioned before, the clock is ticking and if I don't do it soon, I will talk myself out of it and possibly regret it the rest of my life. I figure I will either find out that this is not for me or that it is and possibly become a regular visitor to LOS.

Again, thanks for the welcome and advice. Any other comments or tidbits are welcome. I'm feeling better about it already and I'm glad I found this Forum and posted here.

Jaybee

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:52 AM

I figure I will either find out that this is not for me or that it is and possibly become a regular visitor to LOS.

That's exactly the right attitude to take. Nothing ventured, nothing gained 8)

I'm glad I found this Forum and posted here.

So are we.. and welcome! :D

I'm sure you've read many threads here, including the Q&A's, but feel free to ask any other questions or discuss anything that's on your mind regarding your trip.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:06 AM

Just thinking back to my first experience with a TS. I was quite young at the time, about 19 I think, but still having very similar thoughts to you, going through all the same worries.

It took me a while to push myself and my first experience wasn't mind blowing, it was OK, I remember it being very weird seeing another cock let alone touching it, and all the sights and smells of being intimate with the third sex wasn't easy to get used to at the time, I walked away a bit unsure having mixed feelings. But once it sank in I had absolutely no regrets and my curiosity only grew further, eventually becoming an obsession.

Given that my first experiences were with huge Amazonian Latino shemales who liked to party hard and weren't the kind you could take home to mum, the first time I went to Thailand my secret sexual obsession changed completely, and suddenly I found myself with genuinely the most beautiful looking feminine people I'd ever met, and quite the opposite to my first experiences, I found myself really letting go sexually and having amazing fun in the bedroom, mind blowing stuff, but also enjoying hanging around actively in the scene, going out with the girls and hanging around with likeminded guys in the bars.

Saying that, more times than not now I crave a 'quiet night in with an Amazonian', but thats another story which I don't think you are ready to hear yet :sado: :angel:

FWIW if you've come this far and are thinking about it enough to join a forum and post the question, it's not going to go away and act on it, and there's nothing worse than looking back on a time and regretting NOT doing something.. Damn, I think that's another cliche.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:33 AM

Jaybee, welcome to the forum young sir. We are a decent,friendly bunch in here and I hope we can help you on your new and exciting journey. I concur with the comments others have made before me, and will add just one thing. Go ahead, make the trip to Thailand and give in to your urges.The worst thing that happen is that you discover maybe ladyboys aren't your thing. No harm done - there are plenty of GG girls about to ensure your trip was not a waste of time.

#9 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:33 AM

Welcome Jaybee, you've come to the right place, in fact forums like LB-69 are a great way of easing into the "dark side". Some good ideas from some solid guys above.
I'm 59, but can pass for 58 in low light :harhar: My first LB experience was only about 6 years ago, so your never to old to start and there is no time like the present, so:
Get on the internet today, find yourself a good air fare, check the forum for suitable accommodation, consider spending some of your time in Pattaya, organise to meet up with Kliome. that's it, don't over analyse don't have a to do list, don't pine for an internet LB, no need you will be blown away by the choices available.
Good luck and keep us posted.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#10 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:11 AM

Welcome, Jaybee. Believe me when I tell you that you can't go wrong listening to the advice these guys have just given you. As Surin Nix says, we are all different. Until I entered into a relationship with a ladyboy here in SE Asia, I had only had experiences with TS prostitutes in NYC. You've been fantasizing about the 3rd sex for a while now, and so had I before I had my first experience. If you're anything like me, your first time will be one of the most amazing orgasms you've ever had. Don't worry about going the whole 9 yards for now. I had my first encounter about 25 years ago, have been in a serious relationship for over a year now, but I have yet to be topped, and most likely never will. I'm strictly a top myself, but as most of the board members have pointed out, there's plenty of room for all tastes. The smartest thing that you said was

I figure I will either find out that this is not for me or that it is and possibly become a regular visitor to LOS.

Take the plunge, buddy.
Actually living the dream.

#11 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:44 AM

- there are plenty of GG girls about to ensure your trip was not a waste of time.

Spot on badpress-
this is a no presure situation, this is you having a good time. If the LB thing is not your thing there are loads of GGs there. You can just go to LB bars to check out the scene if your not groving it step out the GG are right next door. If you decide on a LB and take her back to your loom you don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with, in fact you don't have to do anything at all with her...thats the beauty of the p4p scene you get to write the script. Set your own pace. No matter what your fancy you can find it in LOS.

Read the forum, plan your trip and get ready for the time of your life.

Oh and BTW welcome to forum

#12 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:46 AM

Hi jaybee11, reading about your concerns takes me back. The fellas are giving you great advice - I wish I'd had it.

You luck, kucky man. I wish I'd never done it so I could start all over again. Treat it like an adventure. You've got some good times ahead - maybe a few weird ones too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci