two questions

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#13 SeekingInfo

SeekingInfo
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:18 AM

1) How updated are the phone numbers and the bars listed when you hover over the model photos in the "Models" list ? How much can they be relied on?

2) What ladyboy clubs in pattaya have upstairs play rooms, or private booths?

3) Is it feasible to give a LB your cell phone number and a note that says text me, and then coordinate her coming to your room?

#14 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:42 AM

Thats three .

#15 SeekingInfo

SeekingInfo
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:39 AM

LOL.

2 and 3 are half-questions.

#16 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:52 AM

Known as short-time rooms or ST rooms.

Famous, La Bamba, Stringfellows, Pooks (both), Koyo7, Obsessions, Hi Boss, So What.

In other words, pretty much all of them except the open bars.

I'll let others deal with the other two questions :mrgreen:

This might be best placed in the 'Newbie Zone'

Meum cerebrum nocet

#17 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:34 AM

3) Is it feasible to give a LB your cell phone number and a note that says text me, and then coordinate her coming to your room?

I have often barfined a LB from a bar early in the evening. Tell her I am going out drinking with other BM's and will call her when I'm ready to meet up for a beer or play.

so all is possible

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#18 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:39 PM

1) How updated are the phone numbers and the bars listed when you hover over the model photos in the "Models" list ? How much can they be relied on?

It's hit or miss with these numbers, when the girls come in for photo shoots they give their contact details, but obviously the site doesn't keep contacting them weekly asking for updates and they rarely contact the site to say their details have changed.

Some girls lose their phone or update their numbers for various reason, some have the same numbers for years.

One positive is that if you are a paying member you can always contact the site owners if a number is incorrect and they may be able to get the correct details. Or alternatively post the fact on here and someone may be able to help you.

Just about every LB bar has short time rooms which are fairly cheap, as for hidden corners and dark areas - just about any of the LB Bars in soi 6, La Bamba, and Famous have some hidden corners, in fact it's no problem having a fumble in any of the LB bars the girls are more than willing and where theres a will(y) there's a way..

Yes. Without getting into the bar fine debate, it's best to pay the bar fine first if she's working in a bar at the time, that will also mean she'll wait for you and wont' f'off with another customer (in theory at least). Most of the Pattaya girls know every hotel in Pattaya and won't have trouble finding their way there - in fact some of them may know your hotel room better than you do :D

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#19 SeekingInfo

SeekingInfo
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:18 AM

#20 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:42 AM

Thats three .

#21 SeekingInfo

SeekingInfo
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:39 AM

LOL.

2 and 3 are half-questions.

#22 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:52 AM

Known as short-time rooms or ST rooms.

Famous, La Bamba, Stringfellows, Pooks (both), Koyo7, Obsessions, Hi Boss, So What.

In other words, pretty much all of them except the open bars.

I'll let others deal with the other two questions :mrgreen:

This might be best placed in the 'Newbie Zone'

Meum cerebrum nocet

#23 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:34 AM

I have often barfined a LB from a bar early in the evening. Tell her I am going out drinking with other BM's and will call her when I'm ready to meet up for a beer or play.

so all is possible

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#24 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:39 PM

It's hit or miss with these numbers, when the girls come in for photo shoots they give their contact details, but obviously the site doesn't keep contacting them weekly asking for updates and they rarely contact the site to say their details have changed.

Some girls lose their phone or update their numbers for various reason, some have the same numbers for years.

One positive is that if you are a paying member you can always contact the site owners if a number is incorrect and they may be able to get the correct details. Or alternatively post the fact on here and someone may be able to help you.

Just about every LB bar has short time rooms which are fairly cheap, as for hidden corners and dark areas - just about any of the LB Bars in soi 6, La Bamba, and Famous have some hidden corners, in fact it's no problem having a fumble in any of the LB bars the girls are more than willing and where theres a will(y) there's a way..

Yes. Without getting into the bar fine debate, it's best to pay the bar fine first if she's working in a bar at the time, that will also mean she'll wait for you and wont' f'off with another customer (in theory at least). Most of the Pattaya girls know every hotel in Pattaya and won't have trouble finding their way there - in fact some of them may know your hotel room better than you do :D

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci