New Ladyboy Bar Opening in Pattaya Soi 7 ?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:37 PM

I often take a wander around Soi 7 & 8 where many of the regular GG beer bars feature ladyboys of untapped potential. It was during last night's march that I learnt that a large bar featuring exclusively ladyboys is soon to be going live. I'm yet to establish the exact location or it's name, has anyone else heard the rumours ?

Watch This Space.

#2 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:06 PM

#3 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:32 PM

Seems like this is one of those "best kept secrets". All will be revealed soon, i have no doubt, when the owners are ready!

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:29 PM

Seems a good idea as many bars in Soi 7 have a fair few in any case though a dedicated bar will attract us like moths to a flame... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

I often take a wander around Soi 7 & 8 where many of the regular GG beer bars feature ladyboys of untapped potential. It was during last night's march that I learnt that a large bar featuring exclusively ladyboys is soon to be going live. I'm yet to establish the exact location or it's name, has anyone else heard the rumours ?

Watch This Space.

#6 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

#7 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Seems like this is one of those "best kept secrets". All will be revealed soon, i have no doubt, when the owners are ready!

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Seems a good idea as many bars in Soi 7 have a fair few in any case though a dedicated bar will attract us like moths to a flame... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#9 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Watch This Space.

#10 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

#11 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci