Photo

The LB69 Girl of the Month - September 2011

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is your Girl of the Month for September 2011?

Who is your Girl of the Month for September 2011?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#85 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

I wish Cynthia will win !
-=MEOW POWER=-

#86 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

Jese any time. :angel: Not bad in person too.

BR

#87 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

Nice work Kliome bringing back Ladyboy of the Month - always nice to get a glimpse of what's happening over on the pay site. :D

Nicol and Ice look delicious but my vote goes to Nut and those awesome legs and heels. :yumm:

#88 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:03 PM

I voted for Jesse - much the same feelings about her as everyone else on this thread. But Nicole is a stunner, and was looking 'extra extra' in Cascades this week. A very good selection indeed to start us off on monthly voting.

#89 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 12:21 PM

Nice to see LB of the month making a return ...thanks Kilome, great job .... as for me ... I'll start with Ice .... but I feel like having the full banquet :angel:
.... so many Joys, so little Time

#90 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:05 PM

Bloody hell I've just choked on my maltesers , what an incredible line up we have here. Tough choices once again but managed to filter these eight beauties down to three , Jese what a cute face lovely smile and ding dong look at that perfect rod , Cynthia with those lovely big titties and black boots is in the mix , then there's Nicole a sweet looking hottie that looks like butter wouldn't melt ! Lovely natural breasts that néed a good sucking and that little tool could do with some attention :-) so here goes my final vote has to be Cynthia wow what a babe :-) see you in Big Dogs :-p
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#91 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:13 AM

oh oh nicole is really hot ............................like her style in the pic...
cheers
bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#92 CrazyRomeo

CrazyRomeo
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:40 AM

It was a choice between either Nicol (Sexy) or Ice (cute,feminine) ... went for Nicol finally !!!

Super hot babe :D

But Jesse's bolts are just too big...surprised to see her get max vote as of today ... but then I guess lot of folks don't like femboys that much :blush:

#93 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:12 AM

Showing my well known preference, I chose the hot slim femboy Nut :love:

#94 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:08 AM

Nicol for mine, her face is adorable and cock size, for me perfect....

Cynthia AKA Joy has a great look, weve fooled around but never been there in full but her tits although too big for some i must say are spectacular.....

Great to see this feature back mods, well done and thanks........

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#95 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:42 PM

Cantankerous curmudgeon here - why are there comments to a September vote when it's mid-November? And no October or November polls? Almost as fascinating as the Classifieds posts of when people will arrive in Thailand. Sorry, back to my drink...
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci