Pattaya right now to oct 23

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:28 PM

Hello dear fellow LB-lovers. As you might now Im in pattaya right now and staying at the Pattaya Baywalk Residence. I wonder if anyone is interested in meeting in the next couple of days and perhaps having a few ones while we discuss our favourite subject?

Best regards

GoodEnough

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:04 PM

Hello dear fellow LB-lovers. As you might now Im in pattaya right now and staying at the Pattaya Baywalk Residence. I wonder if anyone is interested in meeting in the next couple of days and perhaps having a few ones while we discuss our favourite subject?

Best regards

GoodEnough

how is your new hotel compared to the penthouse?

and how much did they charge you?

unfortunally i wont be there myself before the end of nov. :tantrum:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

Best regards

GoodEnough

unfortunally i wont be there myself before the end of nov.
:tantrum:

Hi Batman,

the new hotel is much better, big clean, almost spartan, rooms. The AC works well and is remote-controlled. There is a fridge in room with a few coke/beer/waters in it. The view is simply terrible. The pics on the website are quite accurate except for 3 things,
1. There seem to be few rooms with a sea view
2. The bathrooms are much smaller than you are led to beleive but adequate. One thing about the shower, u have to hold it in your hand since there is no way of regulate how the hose is aimed when it is on the wall. Bummer in otherwise such a nice place.
3. The internet sometimes is very very slow and it seems to have nothing to do with the hour Im using it.

About the price, Im paying 8600 bath for 3 nights in an executive room, this since there were no ordinary rooms free. The location is great but no better than the location of the Penthouse.

#4 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Best regards

GoodEnough

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Best regards

GoodEnough

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#6 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Best regards

GoodEnough

Hi Batman,

the new hotel is much better, big clean, almost spartan, rooms. The AC works well and is remote-controlled. There is a fridge in room with a few coke/beer/waters in it. The view is simply terrible. The pics on the website are quite accurate except for 3 things,
2. The bathrooms are much smaller than you are led to beleive but adequate. One thing about the shower, u have to hold it in your hand since there is no way of regulate how the hose is aimed when it is on the wall. Bummer in otherwise such a nice place.
3. The internet sometimes is very very slow and it seems to have nothing to do with the hour Im using it.

About the price, Im paying 8600 bath for 3 nights in an executive room, this since there were no ordinary rooms free. The location is great but no better than the location of the Penthouse.

#7 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Best regards

GoodEnough

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Best regards

GoodEnough

#9 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Best regards

GoodEnough

Hi Batman,

#10 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Best regards

GoodEnough

#11 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Best regards

GoodEnough

#12 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Best regards

GoodEnough

Hi Batman,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci