Pattaya will be conquered - a sick mans take on the LB-scene

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#1 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

Hello ladys and gents and welcome to my first trip report. It will be a different one, you'll notice how later, but I still hope it will none the less be an interesting one. Before I begin I would like to take the opportunity to thank all those before me who have invested the time and effort to write all the excellent trip reports on this site, many of whom has been a great inspiration to me and a major reason why Im doing this trip, and of course this trip report. A word of warning though, my english is not the best one and please, don't expect it to be since Im from Sweden. Thank you for your understanding.

Flight & Arrival

I have been ill for a while (no gents, not coz of a STD) and needed a break from my monotone life daily life so after carefull consideration I decided on a Pattaya trip - my very first one (Ive been comming to BKK before so not a total newbie.)

To my delight Thai Air has a promotion going on where U can buy a premium economy ticket for a greatly reduced price (about 1200 Euros) so It was a no brainer since the flight takes about 11 hours. This was my first trip with Thai Air and I must say I liked it very much, Im a very big guy (think Alaskan Bear and then add some) so I need my space and there was no shortage of that, at least not in Thai Airs Premium Economy on the upper deck. (Trying to upload a pic but in case I fail, just take my word for it).And the food was just excellent, well for airfood that is.

We arrived almost 20 minutes ahead of schedule to Bangkok and after a quick immigration (got to go through the fast track, again ty Thai Air) i got my luggage. I had arranged with www.pttaxiservice.com for a car (ty Heelslover for the information) and it was waiting for me. I asked the driver to turn on the AC and off we went and after an incident free ride that lasted an hour and fiften minutes or so the car pulled up to my carefully choosen hotel - The Penthouse

I paid the driver the agreed 1000 bath + some tips since he helped me with my bags. I had booked a Relax 3 room but since i arrived early in the morning they wanted me to pay an extra half days rent for early check in - hell no! :tantrum: Instead I parked my fat ass in the restaurant and while Im waiting to acces my room, Im writing this trip report. :D

In an hour or so I will be granted acess to my room and after some rest it will be time to go out for my first night in P A T T A Y A!

[/img]

Attached Files

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

Whoo-hoo!

Right, thats me buckled up for the ride! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

Whoo-hoo!

Right, thats me buckled up for the ride! :D

are you expecting turbluence sir? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#4 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

that looks very roomy on Thai Air, I take you had no in flight entertainment though?

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 02:59 AM

That's one of their older 747's. Just a movie screen in business class that folds down when they want to show movies and a few ceiling mounted monitors for seats further back.

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:23 AM

I flew on those 747's over 20 years ago and the Feckers still haven't upgraded them... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:02 AM

that looks very roomy on Thai Air, I take you had no in flight entertainment though?

Yes, very spacy and comfy. The entertainment was a foldable personal small screen with a fair choise of movies and music. Not the best entertainment system ive seen in a plane but sufficient. We had 4 people serving about 12 passangers so that part was more than ok. Unfortunately none of the cabincrew were "one of us".

For the part of the plane being old, yes surely but still GoodEnough :tada: in my book.

#8 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:43 AM

I flew on those 747's over 20 years ago and the Feckers still haven't upgraded them... 8)

They are begining to upgrade a bunch of the old 747's, I think the second is now completed. They only seem to fly them on European routes, all Australian destinations are serviced by newer 777's. Still not providing 180 degree lay flat beds in business though 8)
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#9 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:07 PM

So its time to continue the story of what would become a roller-coaster of a night. As I wrote earlier I was set to go to Famous/Barely Legal so out I went. Since I was far frome sure where "Soi VC" was I asked some gents down at the Shamrock Bar (oppisite Obsessions) about how to find my way to Soi VC while I had coke (I dont drink 2 much nowadays due to several reasons - but hey, I like coke). They were very nice and gave me some pointers and said that I should walk down walking street and then make a left-turn at at certain point.

When at Walking Street I had a Kebab and then walked, and walked and walked and that point never came up so I found myself at the end of Walking Street. I said to myself, "this aint right" and walked back a bit and then made a turn at random and after walking in circles for about an hour in the heat I suddenly was outside Hotel V.C. By now I was dehydrated and pretty tired but since I thought I was close I decided to make an effort and look for it, I mean, why quit when you are so close? Problem was, I went the wrong way and after half an hours walk I realized I was no where close to Famous (I think) - Sorry Karl, but Im hopless with maps and the one you have in your thread I cant make anything out of. Please, cant you place Famous on Google Maps, or atleast make some map with a reference to Walking Street, or maybe give drections?

So now it was slightly over midnight and I was tired, thirsty, hungry and dissapointed (mostly in my inability to find Famous), so I went back to Walking Street. I bought an Ice-cream at a 7/11 and feelt much better and while walking past Lindas a girl (LB) caught my attention, her name was Mei (I think) and I bought her a drink and we chatted for a while but didn't really click so I gave her a small tip for her time and left.

Then things got worse, much worse and for reasons wont disclosure I had to go to the emergency room and after about 2 hours there I could go home. By now it was close to 3 A.M and after having a snack in my room and a change of clothes I felt that I was a bit to upset to go to bed so I went back to Walking Street, where I mostly wandered without aim. At about 5 I had another Kebab (Yes, I do love small meaty things :rock: )

There few customers left at WS at this hour but a lot of LBs including the famous Palm (I think) wich offered me her services but I wasn't in the mood for an encounter so I respectfully declined all offers. One Thai-LB that cought my eye, a free-lancer, was one that must have been atleast 6"4 without any heels and pretty curvy! Like an LB giant!

Anyhow I was sitting in a streetbar (opposite Bodrum Kebab) and having something to drink. I did feel a bit gloomy and despite many attractive LBs I passed down their constant offerings, one thing that was interesting was to watch all the Buddhist monks going trough WS. But at close to 7 A.M. I was ready to go home when a girl approched me, well Im in Patts for the LBs not the GGs but she had a winning smile so I asked her to join me, just to realize that when she was close (and gents, no I don't need glasses ) that It might not be a GG but an LB! :clapclap:

Her name was Nuoi (I hope I spell it right) and she turned out to be a lovely girl from Laos. And after som small-talk I decided to take her back to the Penthouse. And what I good decsion that turned out to be. Once in the room she gave me a massage (which was adequate, but nothing special) and tehn we went on to the funnier stuff and boy, did she deliver! She was actually very pleasing and eager to be of service and yes, she likes to be on "top" of things as much being "under". Her size is average but she is can go on a long time.

We had agreed on a short-time for 800 bath but she stayed much longer than so and gave me repeat preformances. Definitely a gem and I do recommend her, and she didn't try to hustle me for more money, which is something that I hate, and for her good behaviour (and preformance) I gave her a good tip. In between the acts we small-talked and I took some pics but she was ver worried that I would put them online but after I explained that that might be a good thing for her she allowed me to put up a pic and her phonenumber (+66835633878). A quick learner this one.

In the morning we had breakfast, I cant tell you hove tired I was, but since I was moving to the Baywalk Resort Hotel I had to get up and pack which was an agony since I was so tired. At the reception they gave a salted minibar-bill but since it was a total of about 250 bath I didn't care. So I got into the hotel-"limo" and arrived at the Baywalk Resort.

Attached Files

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:21 PM

Good man Goodenough! :clapclap:

You've ditched the shitty digs and you're finding your way around the action, great stuff! Once you have your bearings and the baht bus route engraved in the old memory banks and the LB haunts located you're on a roll...take it easy now.. :D

#11 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 11:34 PM

Glad you are settled in and happy .

Here is a cheerful little ditty to help you on your way 8)

#12 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:24 AM

Hello Goodenough,

nice reading of your report: detailed but not "heavy" .. my congrat :clapclap:
Nuoi would probably not not be my 1st choice , but I agree with you that what it matters in the loom is "performance" and from your description she deserves a special mention of distinction . Well done! :rock: :rock:

keep up the Goodenough-job.. :D
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci