PATTAYA ladyboy bars

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 fabrithai

fabrithai
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:23 AM

Hello, I have 3 questions about the bars, help me! 1: The Improvements LB bar in Pattaya? 2: the best time to have a good choice? 3: and finally the right price for a night with a good LB? Thanks!

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:42 AM

1, :? ....please explain ?

2, 9pm onwards I would suggest, although Soi 6 places like So What and also Famous in South Pattaya are rocking from mid afternoon

3, 750-1000 for short time and 1000-2000 for long time plus the bar fine of around 350-450 where applicable.

#3 fabrithai

fabrithai
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:06 AM

sorry, I meant for better quality and quantity of LB.

#4 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

firstly welcome fabrithai

difficult to answer that as it depends on what type of ladyboy you are looking for.

all bars have very cute ladyboys and the numbers at each bar vary.

I suggest you just go along to a few bars have a beer with a cute LB and then decide which you prefer.

try "pooks" or "so what" in soi six always a good start for a newbie

them move to other bars

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#5 fabrithai

fabrithai
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:54 PM

KAKILA Hello, thanks for welcoming me to answer. I will listen to your advice and surely these are the first 2 I will visit!

#6 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

I recently created a list of the notable bars, with links to their most current thread. Check it out, should help:

http://www.lb-69.com...f_Thailand.html

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#7 fabrithai

fabrithai
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:49 AM

Thanks Kliome, you're always a great help.

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

Fabi it's also worth remembering not to burden your self with a list of who you would like to do... :blush:

Getting to know the girls a little bit as you go along will help you in making a choice that is right for both of you...and should lead to a nice experience for you... :D

You will soon find out which bars suit your mood best...some aren't the most honest due to adding extras to your bill so be careful... but try saying hello or making yourself known to a few of the forum members as they will put you on the right track and as they are usually well known to the LB's they will help you along .. :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#9 fabrithai

fabrithai
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:23 AM

Hello, I have 3 questions about the bars, help me! 1: The Improvements LB bar in Pattaya? 2: the best time to have a good choice? 3: and finally the right price for a night with a good LB? Thanks!

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:42 AM

1, :? ....please explain ?

2, 9pm onwards I would suggest, although Soi 6 places like So What and also Famous in South Pattaya are rocking from mid afternoon

3, 750-1000 for short time and 1000-2000 for long time plus the bar fine of around 350-450 where applicable.

#11 fabrithai

fabrithai
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:06 AM

#12 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

firstly welcome fabrithai

difficult to answer that as it depends on what type of ladyboy you are looking for.

all bars have very cute ladyboys and the numbers at each bar vary.

I suggest you just go along to a few bars have a beer with a cute LB and then decide which you prefer.

try "pooks" or "so what" in soi six always a good start for a newbie

them move to other bars

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci