Photo

The ONE(S)

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#121 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:54 AM

Please put your homemade pictures :pic: , and put at maximum of 3 girls....because if you fell in love with more than 3 girls...you were not in love :sobsong:

I would not say that I have ever fallen in love with a ladyboy, although with my many years of mongering in Thailand with the 3rd gender I have become very fond of quite a few.

Three that stand out in recent years would be.....

Firstly Lek. Back in 2006/07 while I was living in Pattaya for seven months she did become something of an item in so far as, she would visit me frequently (without payment) just to chill out, watch TV, go to a movie, dinner, disco and all the usual GF/BF stuff and when she needed money for rent or other living expenses I was happy to help out.
I understand that she is currently locked away at HM's pleasure for drug peddling offences :sad:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#122 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:00 AM

Around about the same time as Lek, I would also have blonde Jan back to my room at least once a week. An absolutely gorgeous gal whom has now gone on to have had her tackle removed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#123 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:11 AM

And then a couple of years ago, Rose (of Hot Tuna fame) spent a week staying with me on one trip before we then had a few more days together during another visit after she been cut.

Posted Image

#124 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:11 AM

I remember meeting Lek in JSB in 2006 / 2007. Never took her home but did end up in Marine with her, Raimi and some other LB's one night. Fooled around with her down some soi but had to run as I had someone back in my room :loco:

Never fallen for a ladyboy and I have never spent the night with the same ladyboy for more than one night in a row :blush:

Fond is probably the word I would also use to describe one ladyboy I enjoyed time with. Pattaya Noon is certainly one. I enjoyed drinking and partying with her but never fell for her.
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#125 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:13 AM

I spoke with her Ex boyfriend yesterday and she now lives in Holland.

i know a lot of lb,s in holland with an "ex boyfriend".
i.e , the guy who paid for the visa, that once settled in, they subsequently bolted from to earn the major coin.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#126 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:44 AM

I would also have blonde Jan back to my room at least once a week. An absolutely gorgeous gal whom has now gone on to have had her tackle removed.

And then a couple of years ago, Rose (of Hot Tuna fame) spent a week staying with me on one trip before we then had a few more days together during another visit after she been cut.

I see a trend developing here. :lol:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#127 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:49 AM

I spoke with her Ex boyfriend yesterday and she now lives in Holland.

i know a lot of lb,s in holland with an "ex boyfriend".
i.e , the guy who paid for the visa, that once settled in, they subsequently bolted from to earn the major coin.

Sounds about right.

#128 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:34 AM

... I pay em to GO not to STAY

.. and it can't come quick enough for them as they gladly accept the money just to see the back of you :mrgreen:

Works for me Monkey Face :lol:

#129 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:15 PM

I met this lovely called Lulabelle a few years ago on beach road and for me it was love at first sight .

We had planned an engagement party in La Bamba , I gave her £5.000 baht for food but sadly never saw her again though someone said they spotted her dragging a pig along second road .

Ah the woe :cry:

I think she ate it just before the picture was taken :clapclap:
She's a cracker though, proving once again that we are attracted to the same times brother.
BTW...Happy Birthday old boy :cheers: :cheers:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#130 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

Around about the same time as Lek, I would also have blonde Jan back to my room at least once a week. An absolutely gorgeous gal whom has now gone on to have had her tackle removed.

Posted Image

I remember Jan very fondly, such a smashing girl, great fun and infectious personality, and a real animal in the sack to boot.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#131 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

Yes PT & K....I Remember Jan well. Do you also remember her sparring partner Jenny. They both are devoid of downstairs material, probably nearly 2 years now.

Here's a pic from July 06

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#132 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:54 PM

I certainly do Mr DK, I remember there was a little gang of them fluttering between Soi 2 and the first part of walking Street.

But Jan was the best of the bunch for me :D

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci