Not into confrontations

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:52 PM

My friend plays bass in a bar in Pattaya. Visited and found one I wanted to bar fine. I'm on meds for severe rib bruising (Accident). She sits with me for a while and I bar fine her. Ten minutes later she's filling drinks and pulling empties and then comes back. I point out that I bar fined her - "Oh sorry." Ten minutes later she's writing tickets for the others. Alcohol involved here. I don't want to ruin my chances with her, but wondering if I'm just stupid.

Anthony will say yes so let's get past that.

What should I do?
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#2 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

Ask for your money back and a big bag of ice for your ribs .

#3 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

I would say its habit with her, if you stay in her bar she will still help out.

I do the same in my Pub, even though Im officially "not" working I'll still pick up empty glasses and help out, one reason why I will watch my Football Team on TV in another bar if I want peace.

Anthony could be right though :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:26 AM

i go with Duke here...dont put to much into that, in my local bar back home i have sometimes when needed been a bartender for the night, so even if iam not working...i try to help out :butterfly:

but but but...if she didnt go with you after you paid the barfine,,,its quite another story :tantrum:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#5 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:27 AM

LOL - thanks for answering for Anthony. But next time I will take her to the bar next door so I can still listen to the band and she will not be on duty. She's so adorable, I couldn't be mad (and I think she knows it). Another farang falls in lust.

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

Don't sweat the small stuff... 8)

She may have just started the job and wants to show willing or any other number of similar reasons. She's only just met you who could say bye bye in the morning but she still needs her job.

What would you do...? :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:22 PM

actually my answer would have been depending on whether your mate was playing a 4 or a 5 string.
but thanks for thinking about me. :love:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#8 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

But Anthony wouldn't have paid the barfine in the first place! :angel:

#9 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:30 PM

maybe i would of.
if i liked the owner :harhar:

bar fines are for newbies.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#10 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

My friend plays bass in a bar in Pattaya. Visited and found one I wanted to bar fine. I'm on meds for severe rib bruising (Accident). She sits with me for a while and I bar fine her. Ten minutes later she's filling drinks and pulling empties and then comes back. I point out that I bar fined her - "Oh sorry." Ten minutes later she's writing tickets for the others. Alcohol involved here. I don't want to ruin my chances with her, but wondering if I'm just stupid.

What should I do?

Maybe I have a different take on it - but sounds like she is a keeper - once you return to the room, point to the laundry basket and ask that the contents be washed and ironed by the time you wake up the next day and have breakfast ready as well:harhar: :harhar:

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

Then you hope you wake up... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#12 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:52 PM

What should I do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci