• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#169 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:39 AM

I take it people have tried to no avail to prod him into life with PMs

a real shame he downed tools on this one, one of the great unfinished works of LB69!

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#170 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:04 AM

Fellas im alive and well if not a little down and out. I just got back to new york yesterday. Somehow i missed 2 flights back home and overstayed my visa almost 2 weeks. Holy shit I was kicking and screaming on my way out. Slept alone last night for the first time in a month , you could say im lonesome id say man you dont know what it means. I guess these are the blues.

Attached Files

• Attached File  qqqq.jpg   450.5KB   21 downloads

#171 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:50 AM

It's alive! ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#172 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:41 PM

Whew! Good to see u made it home in one piece Yung! :clapclap:

Overstayed 2 weeks????? Can't wait to hear all the gory details. :lol:

#173 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

Damn it man! :lol:
I love your way to tell things, very funny :D

#174 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:38 PM

2 week overstay, how much did that set you back?

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#175 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:24 PM

I can imagine smile of nice officer behind the stamp check booth issuing invoice... but then again I know it was worth it. :angel:

BR

#176 four17

four17
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

Ouch, yeah, did you grease the wheels or just pay the fine? I'm sure either way it must have hurt the ole' wallet.

But great TR by the way, it's been a great read so far. :rock:

#177 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:41 AM

Hi guys,
Its 500 baht a day, talk about overstaying your welcome. I tried to smooth things over with the lady officer but i guess the famed charm isnt what it once was. But whoa what an ice cold bitch of a woman. I had to get 300 american western unioned to me, like my old man said: fuckups fucking up cause thats what fuckups do. Cant say it wasnt worth it even if I have to start selling my shit off like dr. j.
Heres a picture of the first girl i met on my trip. Saw her on soi 4 at around 2 or 3 in the morning. Pretty much just got off the plane. Agreed to 1000 baht. No silicone, pretty weak bj, and no pecker to speak of but she put her ass on a tee for me which was exactly what i needed. Fucked her rabbit speed and the nut i busted was an all timer. She looked like a garbage pail kid. I was in stitches. the laugh was better than the lay. She was in and out of my room in an hour. I had no objections to her leaving. She tried to kiss me on the lips as she left but i instinctively backed off. I dont know why. I dont know what that was about. i dont even remember her name , man this feels like ages ago already. Ideally this is what i wanted. Before i got to thailand i planned on stringing together as many short times as i possibly could. I was all about volume. Kobe style 40 shots 40 points, lets go. man did those plans go awry.

Attached Files

#178 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:40 AM

^^^ Don't forget the 'ice cold woman' has to put up with excuses everyday, especialy from the quasi hippy smelly dreadlock types (not implying that you are one of them though!!). Everyone there wil try it on and she's probably heard every excuse uner the sun. I manned up when I did a deliberate overstay, paid the cash, got the red stamp, and was back in the country again days later without any problems.

The only leeway is within 24 hours -normally they waive it as a gesture of good faith. 48 hours or more they fine you for every day, up to a maximum of B20k. You overstayed, you broke the law and you paid the price.

Having seen how illegal aliens get treated in the US you were pretty lucky by all accounts! Remember if you'd been snagged any time before you hit Immigration at the airport you could have ended up in the Immigration Detention center- NOT RECOMMENDED :redcard:

#179 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:41 PM

that freelancer looks good to me :harhar:

#180 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:43 AM

Honestly i didn't even know i overstayed, a few days before i went home a ladyboy from labamba bar named patty was asking me about my visa issues but I was to drunk to pay her any mind. You live you learn. It makes sense now seeing all those Cambodian visa run signs all over the place in pattaya. I was so close to taking a trip to Laos with a ladyboy i knew. But i met this old english guy at the mcdonalds across from beach road who told me Laos was this really primitive place with landmines everywhere,people shitting on the side of the road, and food just fucking covered in tapeworms and shit like that so i bailed. He also said that i could get thrown in jail for sleeping with a laos woman if i wasnt married to her. He said "and theyd throw away the key lad". I wasnt gonna say "does that go for ladyboys to, since i was thinking about going with a ladyboy and not a real woman." I shouldve just said that to see his reaction. In hindsight i shouldnt have listened to the guy. He was talking out of his ass while eating chicken nuggets.

We got snow here in New York today, from where i was a week ago this is like waking up in a nightmare. I got the phone with all the numbers and i promised to call the ladies but why prolong the agony. Its like in groundhog day where bill murray says "I'll give you a winter prediction It's gonna be cold, its gonna be grey, and its gonna last you for the rest of your life."
Meanwhile ive been dealing with the "you just took off without telling anyone, what were you doing in thailand for 2 months?" shit from everywhere. And i dont have the patience or bullshitting skill in me to deal with it so i pretty much let it hang. For the record "i dont want to talk about it " isnt the best thing you can say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci