Personal Driver in KL and outstation cities

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 orangasing69

orangasing69
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

Hi fellow forum members. If any of you are headed to KL and need transport within the city or surrounding areas I am offering my services: Airport Transfer, KL City sightseeing, Port Dickson beach and Melaka town. Well maintained MPV, seats 4 pax comfortably with luggage

Rates: Airport Transfer ( one-way) - USD 25
( return) - USD 35

KL City Sight seeing ( 2 hours) - USD 30
( 4 hours) - USD 40
( 1/2 day) - USD 55
( 1 day: 12 hrs ) - USD 70

Outstation ( Port Dickson: return) - USD 80
( Melaka : return) - USD 90
* all rates are nett ( includes fuel/toll/parking)
Call me ( Mike) at +60146239173

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:17 PM

useful information, thanks Mike.

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

Any chance of a tour of the ladyboy hotspots/sights? Now that would be useful.

I will be in KL in November.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 orangasing69

orangasing69
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:13 AM

btw, i can take you around the lb hot spots, I know a few personally...not of the quality of Thailand...but just as fun...lol

#5 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

:redcard: wrong section offer your service to classified section, and mentioned if your hot spot ladyboys are included in the transfer..Anyway enough info in this forum for finding the ladyboys spot for free ,but if someone need help why not.

#6 orangasing69

orangasing69
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

well...i am an ardent ladyboy lover, and I know several to recommend. anyway all you guys interested..give me a holler...and i wasnt sure if i could place this ad in the classifieds as its mostly for thailand...cheers

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:17 AM

:redcard: wrong section offer your service to classified section, and mentioned if your hot spot ladyboys are included in the transfer..Anyway enough info in this forum for finding the ladyboys spot for free ,but if someone need help why not.

Be fair Huazhen, he wasn't pushing a ladyboy hunting service, he posted as a taxi service and offered day trips and outings and what seems reasonable pricing.

It was I who asked him if he could help hunt out the ladyboys, as I'll only be in town for a few days.

It's great to see people posting here who can genuinely offer useful and helpful services.

Orangasing, I have sent you a PM. Do you also have an email address?

#8 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:06 AM

I echo Pentire's and kliome's comments

I went to KL 10 years ago on Man United's Far East Tour

There was a Party of 11 of us more or less stuck in the Hotel drinking for 4 nights as we didnt have much of a clue where to go :shrug:

I sure wish I had known then about services like Mike's ( and a great price list imho :clapclap: )

Great services Mike and I wish you well :cheers:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:12 AM

A local tour-guide can be a great thing and allows you to cut straight to the chase.

When overseas time can be of the essence, excellent offer orangasing69 :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 orangasing69

orangasing69
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:53 AM

Thanks to all that have replied favourably and those who came to my defense, lol. I firmly believe that its important for visitors to malaysia to get to the right places safely and least amount of hassle.

Naturally I am a lb lover and have had a number of gals to call upon when needed. This is the value added services. My email is orangasing73@yahoo.com.my ...or just sms me at+60146239173 ...

cheers

#11 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:16 PM

I echo Pentire's and kliome's comments

I went to KL 10 years ago on Man United's Far East Tour

There was a Party of 11 of us more or less stuck in the Hotel drinking for 4 nights as we didnt have much of a clue where to go :shrug:

I sure wish I had known then about services like Mike's ( and a great price list imho :clapclap: )

Great services Mike and I wish you well :cheers:

Kliome just 3 points:
1) As far i know the forum was create to exchange information for free
2) Your comment confirm a feeling i have already from couple of month that is totally useless to spend time and money to write report about ladyboy scene since nobody or almost read it..people prefered to paid for having access to something they can get for free..So i already removed a big part of my report on Kl just let bla bla post..
3)Orangasing already post wrong informations
http://www.lb-69.com...ala_Lumpor.html
just by telling the price for ladyboy is 70 to 200 rm ..
and it s a pity your don t read his reports on the old TLF forum.

#12 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:42 PM

Kliome just 3 points:
1) As far i know the forum was create to exchange information for free
2) Your comment confirm a feeling i have already from couple of month that is totally useless to spend time and money to write report about ladyboy scene since nobody or almost read it..people prefered to paid for having access to something they can get for free..So i already removed a big part of my report on Kl just let bla bla post..
3)Orangasing already post wrong informations
http://www.lb-69.com...ala_Lumpor.html
just by telling the price for ladyboy is 70 to 200 rm ..
and it s a pity your don t read his reports on the old TLF forum.

The guy is exchanging information, he has posted info for free and his prices seem reasonable (going by my research).. He's offering a taxi service, you don't have to use it, but it might be helpful for anyone travelling to KL.

Your criticism in this thread isn't very helpful. If you think his prices are wrong, he's taking advantage or can suggest alternatives, feel free to post.

There is obviously some 'previous' here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci