Photo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 oldschool

oldschool
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:30 AM

OK, going to Bangkok next month and I want to try a ladyboy for the first time. This will be my first time touching a dick not my own and I want to go all the way. I want a sexy feminine ladyboy who can be the top. I'll be staying right next to nana plaza and if you have any suggestions I'm all ears. I will write a blow by blow after the deed is done, thanks

#2 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:53 AM

Welcome oldschool....

Seriously in your remaining time before you head off just research this forum and all your answers will be there....

If you staying next to nana just exit your hotel walk in there with confidence and soak it up, a few beers at Bigdogs always helps....

All the LB bars in there will offer something different you just have to ask and tell them what you want and you shall receive (pardon the pun).... Sometimes its good for a newbie to buy the mamasan a drink and express your desires to them, usually they are quite helpful....

Have a great time and remember the more research you do the more confident you will become and the better the experience will be...

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:54 PM

Good luck on your quest into the Darkside...I'm sure you'll do fine but don't let them be creative with their pricing...the info is all here. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 oldschool

oldschool
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:56 PM

Thanks for the advice, I'll post a trip report when I get back

#5 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:38 PM

It's great having you as an active participant in the forum oldschool. I see that you've been a member for 5 years, and are just now sticking your toe into the ladyboy waters for the first time.

Agreed with Samcro. The forum is a wealth of information on all things ladyboy related. I heard it said one time that "the best experience, sometimes, is someone else's".

You'll find the forum a great place to learn how to avoid common mistakes and increase your likelihood of a great time. I'm sure you've read all the trip reports, but they're a good place to get an idea what you're in store for in LOS.

Please keep us posted, and if you have specific questions after reading up, please ask.

Cheers,

Nix
Nix

#6 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

Welcome, oldschool. Listen to these guys, and read the trip reports, as Nix said. You can see a couple of first-timers reports that have been just recently concluded. You're going to have a great time, I'm sure.
Actually living the dream.

#7 oldschool

oldschool
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:50 AM

Thanks for all of the advice...I'm going in!

#8 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

Old School,

Agree with the comments above , browse the forum and you have a wealth of information but here below some quick tips.

Do not know because you are a new newbie if you are familar with the following terms that are used much on this forum:

Barfine = money paid to bar to let the LB leave the bar , ST = short time, LT = long time , FM/BM = forum member/board member, KY = lubrication , LD= lady drinks , Freelancers = LB's that work not in bar - mostly on the street, ST Room = sometimes on premise or close to the LB bar they have rooms you can do your business.

LB Bars in Nana: obsessions, tempatations, casanova, casade. Read what other people write but visit them all. Nana closes at 2.00 am (you can pick up Nana LB's also when they stop working at that time. As a newbie i would be very carefull with Freelancers as there might be a good reason that the LB is not working in a bar for a reason ....

DO NOT TELL it is your first time ... many LB's see this as a sign they can ask you extremely high prices. You can negotiate with the LB's about their ST or LT price - they are expecting this more or less.

most importantly have fun ..........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci