Very well narrated with top notch quality photo's :clapclap: :clapclap:

#26 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:45 AM

Nok

That is one demented song :loco:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#27 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:09 AM

That is one demented song :loco:

I believe it is from brother Rossco's new album - Rossco Rocking in Pattaya .

Still available at all good record stores as is his last album - Unplugged in Soi 13/1 :rock:

Great La Bamba pics Teppis :clapclap:

#28 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:04 PM

La Bamba

Attached Files

#29 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:06 PM

La Bamba

Attached Files

#30 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:08 PM

La Bamba

Attached Files

#31 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

La Bamba

Attached Files

#32 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:12 PM

La Bamba

Attached Files

#33 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

Day 5. Wednesday

In daytime i walked here and there in city and finally i decided to send TM to Sonya "Hi Sonya, are you busy and if not, wanna meet me?". In few minutes i got reply "Hi! I'm not busy and i want to meet you. Wanna go to movie with me?"
Me: "Ok, when and where?"
She: "See you in Central Festival at seven"

So i got a date in evening. We met in Central Festival and went to see Transformers 3. Theater was almost empty and Sonya teased me by trying to squeeze my cock. Movie was... well... can't say "boring" but pretty lame but it was best choice what there was. However i don't expect many Oscars. After movie we went to Walking Street just looking. We walked hand in hand (i just wonder how many videos there's gonna be in YouTube where i walk with her... but i don't care) and pretty much every LB looked us. I bet that it's not common that someone is walking hand in hand with LB in Walking Street where hundreds or thousands of people will be filming all the time. After a while Sonya suggested that we could go to Boys Town to look some cabaret where Tiffany stars perform. I felt little bit nervous and uncomfortable but because i had her to protect me, i agreed. We went there little bit early and there was two guys "in shower" in stage... and i looked more walls and audience than they performance. Sonya however liked it. After that "Tiffany show" started and it took about hour. Show was... how i put this... you can watch it once but that's it (but real Tiffany-show is something else). Stage of small gay-club is just too small for show like this.
After show was over and we were walking in street, Sonya asked if i want to take her in my hotel. As you guys know, i am the world's most worse monger but i knew that if i say "no" to her now, then it's never gonna happen. It was "now or never" situation. So... i sayd "yes". But because i knew that i need some encouragement that i can perform, i told her that i need Kamagra. So i went pharmacy and bought 5 Kamagra-gel as price of 500THB. When we get in hotel, i noticed that pharmacy gave me 6 by accident. I took one (God damn they taste like shit) and we talked when waiting to effect. I took some pics of Sonya and then we went to shower together... and after the shower...

I FUCKING DID IT, YEAH! YEAH! Who's THE MAN now? 5555

Seriously... i can't imagine better choice to me to be my first ladyboy than Sonya was. She was so sweet and gentle and can handle nervous first timer. So i had great first time experience with ladyboy.

It was good evening and i fell asleep with naked ladyboy in my armpit.

Attached Files

#34 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

Sonya in first night

Attached Files

#35 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil