Ivy in the Philippines

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#25 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

may be strange question but what are the LT and ST prices for this lovely creature ??

#26 randy

randy
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

Pretty babe, oh whatta kind of chick!!!!!!.
I`m a good guy who wants to meet ts girls.

#27 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

Nice to see you back Randy...we've missed you! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#28 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

I have chatted with her on YIM and she is a royal BIOCHE!!!! :loco: :loco: :loco:

she looks like one, but shes a phil girl, u chat with a thai and they will lie to you for your whole holiday and until u come back n leave again n come back again, phil girls lie strength generally seems to last about two minutes and the mooch shows up, the same source of there sexual heat non the less but with phil girls the ''im entitled'' vibe is very strong, this girl is hot but she looks older also, how much patience for sex tourist can a man in a squirt really maintain as they sell there ass in every country they can afford to travel in.

#29 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:50 AM

:help:

Need a translation on the above post please.. Anyone?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#30 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:55 AM

I think it says all ladyboy's lie and some are traveling prostitutes, but it could be some kind of weird poetry that only those in the future will be able to understand. Take your pick.

#31 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

The noun BRIOCHE has 1 sense:

1. a light roll rich with eggs and butter and somewhat sweet
So many LB So Little Time

#32 rebib

rebib
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

a lady of pure magic :D

#33 viking675

viking675
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

may be strange question but what are the LT and ST prices for this lovely creature ??

#34 randy

randy
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

Pretty babe, oh whatta kind of chick!!!!!!.
I`m a good guy who wants to meet ts girls.

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

Nice to see you back Randy...we've missed you! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#36 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

I have chatted with her on YIM and she is a royal BIOCHE!!!! :loco: :loco: :loco:

she looks like one, but shes a phil girl, u chat with a thai and they will lie to you for your whole holiday and until u come back n leave again n come back again, phil girls lie strength generally seems to last about two minutes and the mooch shows up, the same source of there sexual heat non the less but with phil girls the ''im entitled'' vibe is very strong, this girl is hot but she looks older also, how much patience for sex tourist can a man in a squirt really maintain as they sell there ass in every country they can afford to travel in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci