• 101 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

Hat yai was always a good place for me for meeting ladyboys,

#2 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

Nice to hear some news from Hat Yai :D I always wondered if there was a lot of talent hanging around there

#3 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:52 PM

Nice to hear some news from Hat Yai :D I always wondered if there was a lot of talent hanging around there

Hat yai is a crossroad, it s a transit place...the scene is essentially for malaysian and singaporian , ladyboy scene is tiny, some ladyboy cabaret appeared but their commercial life is often short due the lack of demand..in general farang don t stay more than 2/3 days in hat yai..mostly coz there is no bar scene like they know in phuket, pattaya...amd most find the city boring
:lol: :lol: as usual in thailand different customers ignored each others, the scene for thai, the scene for asian(japanese,singaporian etc) and farang scene with very few mixed
well in 11 years i never been disappointed by hat yai, :love:

#4 paganbaby

paganbaby
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:21 PM

Of course we all have the phone number of her building thanks to the photo. :tada:

#5 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

#6 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

#7 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Hat yai is a crossroad, it s a transit place...the scene is essentially for malaysian and singaporian , ladyboy scene is tiny, some ladyboy cabaret appeared but their commercial life is often short due the lack of demand..in general farang don t stay more than 2/3 days in hat yai..mostly coz there is no bar scene like they know in phuket, pattaya...amd most find the city boring
:lol: :lol: as usual in thailand different customers ignored each others, the scene for thai, the scene for asian(japanese,singaporian etc) and farang scene with very few mixed

#8 paganbaby

paganbaby
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Of course we all have the phone number of her building thanks to the photo. :tada:

#9 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

#10 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

#11 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

#12 paganbaby

paganbaby
  • Members
  • 63 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci