pictures of a philippiens trip

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:30 AM

some random shots taken in the Philippines few weeks ago at Mixed Nuts bar , place is kinda fun but not cheap there where some nice looking girls there I will post more later

Attached Files

• Attached File  11.jpg   83.6KB   1563 downloads
  • Attached File  10.jpg   81KB   1563 downloads
  • Attached File  9.jpg   71.42KB   1563 downloads
  • Attached File  8.jpg   61.39KB   1563 downloads
  • Attached File  7.jpg   75.51KB   1563 downloads
  • Attached File  6.jpg   86.54KB   1563 downloads
  • Attached File  5.jpg   83.6KB   1563 downloads
  • Attached File  4.jpg   69.94KB   1563 downloads

• BIGDICK2015 likes this

#2 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:32 AM

few more

Attached Files

• Attached File  15.jpg   73.86KB   1562 downloads
  • Attached File  14.jpg   81.01KB   1562 downloads
  • Attached File  13.jpg   67.21KB   1562 downloads
  • Attached File  12.jpg   71.54KB   1562 downloads

#3 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:32 AM

this bar kind of reminds me of a softer side of the nana plaza bar seen as soon as you enter you will have to go up the stairs to the 2nd floor as soon as you reach the 2nd floor your almost treated like a rock star all eyes will be on you until you sit down at one of there many booths after your seated there will be a line up of girls in front of you with the" pick me" look on there face there is a dance floor a few feet from the seating area this makes a line the girls don’t cross until you pick one to get to know better,,,,,,,,,, kind of like nana plaza but again a little softer approach with all the girls speaking English it makes small talk a breeze and if you’re a guy that likes to take pictures then this is the place for you they love to have there picture taken when I was there I just handled my camera to one of the girls and let here take some pictures of her friends while I drank and got to know the girl I bought a drink for better ...

Attached Files

• Attached File  21.jpg   77.89KB   1505 downloads
  • Attached File  22.jpg   81.55KB   1505 downloads
  • Attached File  24.jpg   73.41KB   1505 downloads
  • Attached File  25.jpg   68.52KB   1505 downloads
  • Attached File  26.jpg   79.16KB   1505 downloads

#4 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:05 AM

#5 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:01 PM

Nice work there Coco :D , really enjoying your pics

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:40 PM

Some very nice 'philippiens' there Cooldude.

Good to catch up with you in PP 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:55 PM

Good man Coco :clapclap:

#8 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:27 PM

here is the last of the pictures in the bar , before you jump on a plane and go over to the Philippines you need to no some things , lady boys are not walking around everywhere like pattaya and Bangkok for the most part you will Harley ever see one that’s why its important to use you computer and get as many phone numbers and instant messenger accounts and emails before you travel there once you get there and make contact with one or two they will have a friend or two that is a lady boy and your phone will be like a angry bee in no time at all ..

the people are mostly nice , but its very common to see men urinating alone the roadway . there seems like that there is a lot of people that have no place to go ,,,,,,, and they have more then a fair share of children begging and picking up empty beer cans ........you will at one time or another will be followed by children begging and walk behind you for some time,,,,,,, especially for you have that look like you don’t know where your going ...that’s is easy to have because your not always sure what your doing because your on vacation ....... but if you walk like you have a purpose then you will be left alone .....

about driving in Philippines I am sure there are rules but I don’t feel for the most part they pay attention to them

Attached Files

• Attached File  a.jpg   95.87KB   1436 downloads
  • Attached File  b.jpg   92.56KB   1436 downloads
  • Attached File  c.jpg   81.75KB   1436 downloads
  • Attached File  e.jpg   79.88KB   1436 downloads
  • Attached File  f.jpg   73.58KB   1436 downloads
  • Attached File  g.jpg   75.87KB   1436 downloads
  • Attached File  h.jpg   83.86KB   1436 downloads

#9 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:19 PM

Very nice photos Cooldude. Pleased that none of me tonsil tickling made the final edit!!

Good to see you out here again and hope I can stay around for a bit longer next time....

All the best D&C.

#10 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:12 AM

Very nice photos Cooldude. Pleased that none of me tonsil tickling made the final edit!!

Good to see you out here again and hope I can stay around for a bit longer next time....

All the best D&C.

nope none of them will make the cut ...

will be back very soon will keep you posted on the dates when we have them nailed down so we can meet up

#11 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:15 AM

I stayed at Citadel Inn Makatihttp://www.citadel-inn-makati.com/index.htm this is right next to a strip of brightly lit bars all conveniently in a row all in walking distance with mixed nuts up near the top of the small hill .there are some malls near bye where you will be pleasantly surprised how nice they are . no men urinating on walls here .... as soon as you enter the mall you will see security guards random search the locals I just walked by with a nod .. the malls are well maintain there are plenty of places to eat no matter what budget your on ... this is also a pick up spot for lady boys and girls ... but I have to say ..this is not my type of hunting ground ...maybe I am used to hunting in pattaya where the old saying its like shooting fish in a barrow ....but its worth going having a drink and checking out the endless parade of people that walk around .....should only be 150 peso cab ride if I remember right ....I think many people spend a lot of time in theses malls because its nice to walk around at night there is food and drink and feel of safety don’t think there is a big middle class in Philippines looks to me there is rich and poor ,,,,a lot of poor as soon as the plane lands your quickly reminded of this as the plane lands next to a shack kind a town made up corrugated tin building with no set building codes but with a sense of just adding if the opportunity arise ...................

Attached Files

#12 mickey_o

mickey_o
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:46 AM

:clapclap: :clapclap:

Great reporting and photos!!!

:cheers: :cheers:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci