Places to meet Ladyboys in Thailand

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#13 Solosucker

Solosucker
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 03:09 AM

When I go to Thailand, I'll have to remember these tips, cause I love ladyboys.
I'm just a guy who likes sex. Alot. =P

#14 anto24

anto24
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 08:03 AM

Like ur advise on Puket Brit.Think i have to go next month for a week or so.Sounds alot better than Samui.Went to Samui last year and did not think much of the nightlife at all.Compared to Pattaya it was really shit.Nice beachs and beachs thats it realy. :)
Anto

#15 rslicker

rslicker
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 11:05 AM

In addition to the excellent report above here is more about Phuket.

If you are away from the Patong scene there are freelance LBs all along the road from Karon to Kata. They get down there in the late evening (11pm ish)and are there until about 3am. All you have to do is walk/ride/drive along this road and believe me they will find you. Now in low season there are a few less of them but there are still about 10 - 20 along this road at night. Some look good, some not so good.

It's always fun riding slowly through this section anyway just to see who is around and to get propositioned a few times and talk with a sexy LB or 2. Many times they ride around and follow you trying to entice you to go with them. Quite an experience.

#16 TransNetwork

TransNetwork
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:01 AM

I seen a few people asking about the LB's in Hua Hun. I have been living here in HH for a little over a year now and there is basically three ways to find LB's that are worth bangin'. One, go to the ONLY 100% LB bar in HH, "The Blue Angle". Two, usually at least one LB hanging out in almost evey bay. I recommend the the LB's in "Caddy Shack Bar". There has also a hot LB hanging around at "Buddy's Bar". And the third way is to go to a casual (non-bar) LB hangout, i suggest, the Hilton Hotel disco, or the Village Market.

If your going to be comming to HH and want someone to go LB hunting with or would like me to set up a LB or tweo for you, then just send me along an email: transnetwork@gmail.com
www.lb-list.com

#17 Handsomedanish

Handsomedanish
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 06:59 PM

HI
can somebody help me. Where is Nana Plaza ?

#18 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:22 PM

Beyond saying it it is located at the Sukhumvit Soi 4 entrance opposite the infamous Nana Hotel; I suggest that you go find a city map of Bangkok and do a little research :?

#19 Handsomedanish

Handsomedanish
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 05:13 PM

Beyond saying it it is located at the Sukhumvit Soi 4 entrance opposite the infamous Nana Hotel; I suggest that you go find a city map of Bangkok and do a little research :?

Thank you very much

#20 Eddie_016

Eddie_016
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 04:36 PM

#21 likeurass

likeurass
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 08:59 AM

Wow tahnks love the informations. Since u r telling us bout "how to find LB in Thailand" what about Hatyai bro? The nearest place for me to get to LB is Hatyai. Please bro give me some info.

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:32 PM

Wow tahnks love the informations. Since u r telling us bout "how to find LB in Thailand" what about Hatyai bro? The nearest place for me to get to LB is Hatyai. Please bro give me some info.

The MODELS section has contact details for lots of Ladyboys situated in Hat Yai. If you become a member, you will have access to all the MODELS contact details, including those based in Hat Yai.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#23 miikhao

miikhao
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:46 AM

Thanks for all the info guys ;) although most of it is elementary once you've been there. Now is a case of finding a few of the rare beauties hosted on this site i.e. Mint :P
;)

#24 Road Runner

Road Runner
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:44 AM

Have come across this post elsewhere myself, however it appears to have been updated / amended from its original form.

Hello Koykaeng

The reason you have seen it before is because it is lifted from the -=MODERATED=- website tourism page.

RR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci