CHRIME's Trip Report Spring 2011

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#229 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:43 PM

I don't think so Surin, I believe you have got the wrong girl.
If I am correct, which I may not be, the platinum blonde in Chrime's pictyres is called Sonya (not to be mixed up with the other Sonya) from Mr.Teppis report, and I have not heard any bad reports about her. I think you are referring to the nutcase known as Barbie, who would slit yer throat for a clean pair of undercrackers!
Of course I might be talking a lot of bollox, possibly Kliome or Anthony could confirm

#230 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:08 PM

If I am correct, which I may not be, the platinum blonde in Chrime's pictyres is called Sonya (not to be mixed up with the other Sonya) from Mr.Teppis report, and I have not heard any bad reports about her. I think you are referring to the nutcase known as Barbie, who would slit yer throat for a clean pair of undercrackers!
Of course I might be talking a lot of bollox, possibly Kliome or Anthony could confirm

Yes, I think you are right Badpress, I think it is Sonya. It gets a bit confusing as she looks almost identical to a Linda bar girl also called Sonya.

I've never seen her on any avoid list, she's usually a popular girl for the right reasons, she was even Rossco's squeeze for a little while..

I think you might be getting her confused with Barbie, Nix, although being cautious of blondes in JSB isn't the worst rule to have.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#231 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

Thanks for the trip report Chrime, lovely lady on your side. And Noon looks awesome.

#232 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:31 PM

Say, I don't mean to disparage anybody wrongly, but, hasn't that platinum-blonde been written about on this forum? Someone to avoid?

I could be mistaken, but seems that i recall some adverse posts on this one. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Nix

#233 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

#234 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Yes, I think you are right Badpress, I think it is Sonya. It gets a bit confusing as she looks almost identical to a Linda bar girl also called Sonya.

I've never seen her on any avoid list, she's usually a popular girl for the right reasons, she was even Rossco's squeeze for a little while..

I think you might be getting her confused with Barbie, Nix, although being cautious of blondes in JSB isn't the worst rule to have.

#235 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

Thanks for the trip report Chrime, lovely lady on your side. And Noon looks awesome.

#236 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:31 PM

Say, I don't mean to disparage anybody wrongly, but, hasn't that platinum-blonde been written about on this forum? Someone to avoid?

I could be mistaken, but seems that i recall some adverse posts on this one. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Nix

#237 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

#238 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

#239 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:48 PM

Noon's crazy dog :harhar:

Attached Files

• Attached File  249.jpg   259.6KB   21 downloads
  • Attached File  250.jpg   315.59KB   21 downloads