Photo

CHRIME's Trip Report Spring 2011

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#157 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:44 AM

:ot: I know, but to continue the narrative, what a cool dude the owner of Triple X was :D If memory serves, his name was Jim, an airline pilot, thirty something good looking guy & native of Hawaii whom the ladyboys hero worshiped.
He claimed to have absolutely no interest in shagging LB's, describing his relationship with them as purely employess and you know what, I believed him :blush:
Only to later learn following the demise of Triple X that the randy hansum bastard was riding the arse off virtually all his crew :tantrum:

No wonder it was difficult to bar fine one of the good looking babes from that place when Jim was in the bar.

#158 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:53 AM

Also slightly off topic (sorry about that) but wouldn't you love to see that place open again with the original crew, even for a short time. I could spend many an entertaining afternoon sitting in there watching the faces and reactions of the Koreans/Japs/Russkies and families of four, as they go for an afternoons shopping in Central, and that motley crew of ladyboys are cascading directly across the street.

#159 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:18 PM

I remember Bo nicknamed "Mafia", the blond giant of a ladyBoy from triple X, great fun to be with, works out of soi 8 these days :D .
can't understand why we used to get so many stares walking along Walking st back to my room at the Jasmine, must of been the colour of Her lipstick :lol: .
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#160 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:43 PM

I remember Bo nicknamed "Mafia", the blond giant of a ladyBoy from triple X, great fun to be with, works out of soi 8 these days :D .
can't understand why we used to get so many stares walking along Walking st back to my room at the Jasmine, must of been the colour of Her lipstick :lol: .

Erm...You know some bugger always has a pic.. :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#161 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

Your a star Petesie, infact if memory serves me correctly you and I were at that small Family bar when you took that shot :D

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#162 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:40 AM

Busted! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#163 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:09 AM

One of my favorite stops back then. Just ran across this photo.

#164 Corto75

Corto75
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

Great photo album, "Miss Venezuela" looks very cute, nice and i have a hard on watching her lol Is she with no taboo, vicious at bed time :P Where can i find her in Pattaya ? Thks bro : )

#165 trans69

trans69
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:41 PM

Hi Corto75. She can be found at Soi Bukaow, not far from Diana Estate. I saw her wandering about from Soi Honey to the R-Con Hotel.She can be found in the Blue Room sometimes also,next to Pook Swan.

#166 Corto75

Corto75
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:47 PM

Hi Corto75. She can be found at Soi Bukaow, not far from Diana Estate. I saw her wandering about from Soi Honey to the R-Con Hotel.She can be found in the Blue Room sometimes also,next to Pook Swan.

"Diana Estate" is the place i stay, when i come to Pattaya, good news for me :clapclap: Like all the cool & stunnings LB's of this town, you have to hunt a little in the streets to find them, they are not all in the go-go's or Bars :harhar: A Swiss fellow hunter, who is expat there, give me this lesson in june. It's like that i have find one called Nancy in Walking Street, after a few drinks with Kliome at "Jenny Star" and "Linda Bar" !

#167 trans69

trans69
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:19 PM

I stay there too,when in pattaya. You can find some ladys at the R-Con Beercomplex too. It's on the left side,when you leave the estate and turn north.

#168 Petras

Petras
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:13 AM

On the way back I discovered some family members of my Miss Venezuela. :D

Longer if I am together with a ladyboy, it is hard for me to break the contact. I think that you had a great time with it and it also has created a human contact. Too bad if they do not generate friendship.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci