CHRIME's Trip Report Spring 2011

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#121 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:07 PM

Really nice report. Thanks for sharing. Great info on KC. Nong is certianly a dime piece.

#122 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:10 AM

Good to get away from the tourist stuff sometimes, sort of.

I've heard that pachyderms have quite a talent for sniffing out silicon... I think she was busted.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#123 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:07 PM

Great report - Nong has certainly blossomed.

I remember when she first arrived in Pattaya and started to work in Triple X. She was a really quiet shy kid and helped out behind the bar. She had a friend called Nat who was also very young and new to the scene. They both stood out amongst the regular crew at TripleX - unless you experienced that bar it is impossible to describe

Amazing transformation in Nong.

#124 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:28 AM

They both stood out amongst the regular crew at TripleX - unless you experienced that bar it is impossible to describe

Shy quiet and Triple X do not sit well together in the same sentence :shock:

#125 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:57 AM

G TripleX - unless you experienced that bar it is impossible to describe

O yes, what a dump that was, but i loved it. Some of the most craziest fucked up lbs i´ve ever met. Never a dull moment in there. Made the HiBoss girls seem like nuns.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#126 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 04:44 AM

:ot: I know, but to continue the narrative, what a cool dude the owner of Triple X was :D If memory serves, his name was Jim, an airline pilot, thirty something good looking guy & native of Hawaii whom the ladyboys hero worshiped.
He claimed to have absolutely no interest in shagging LB's, describing his relationship with them as purely employess and you know what, I believed him :blush:
Only to later learn following the demise of Triple X that the randy hansum bastard was riding the arse off virtually all his crew :tantrum:

No wonder it was difficult to bar fine one of the good looking babes from that place when Jim was in the bar.

#127 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:53 AM

Also slightly off topic (sorry about that) but wouldn't you love to see that place open again with the original crew, even for a short time. I could spend many an entertaining afternoon sitting in there watching the faces and reactions of the Koreans/Japs/Russkies and families of four, as they go for an afternoons shopping in Central, and that motley crew of ladyboys are cascading directly across the street.

#128 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:18 PM

I remember Bo nicknamed "Mafia", the blond giant of a ladyBoy from triple X, great fun to be with, works out of soi 8 these days :D .
can't understand why we used to get so many stares walking along Walking st back to my room at the Jasmine, must of been the colour of Her lipstick :lol: .
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#129 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:43 PM

I remember Bo nicknamed "Mafia", the blond giant of a ladyBoy from triple X, great fun to be with, works out of soi 8 these days :D .
can't understand why we used to get so many stares walking along Walking st back to my room at the Jasmine, must of been the colour of Her lipstick :lol: .

Erm...You know some bugger always has a pic.. :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#130 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

Your a star Petesie, infact if memory serves me correctly you and I were at that small Family bar when you took that shot :D

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#131 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:40 AM

Busted! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#132 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:09 AM

One of my favorite stops back then. Just ran across this photo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci