Photo

Angels.....another city who never sleep...

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#25 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:53 PM

this coming from a old washed up sex industry worker, while i pass for ten years younger then i am still, i used to walk the beach in thailand and coulnt make it to the end of the beach without making out with some girl in the water, i used to call it my ''hug walk'',,, the phil willl be the same, ill sit in the mall and leave with 5 numbers daily, go pick up food and get a number from the waitress, go to the internet shop and get a number, go outside to get food and get four more, sorry cancer i dont need your services and personally would never be seen in public with someone who looks like u ever and i dont feel any which way about it.

cancer your not a girl, please speak foryouself '' I saw boom on cam, trust me no old manly ladyboy would want him''

this i can agree with cance.

beauty is subjective, but its very objective for to say that 9 out of ten ladybos i see esp in angels are pure junk, i may decide to fuck some ladyboys that arent perfect in the phi n get paid for it in the just for fun( there men boys dont forget, if your young n got some game yes u can get ladyboys to pay you) but theese on this thread i would never fuck even for money, im not gay.

#26 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i used to call it my ''hug walk''

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What do u call it when ur walking down into ur Mom's basement in preparation to to rally the world's mongers into standing up for our rights?

:wnkr:

#27 JustSumGai

JustSumGai
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Locationon the Gulf of Mexico

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:52 AM

Cancer12 is nice, and HOT.
Juri is THE MAN
boomwhatever is on ignore

why more ppl do not do this is beyond me as it is just a total WASTE of time to read his trolling bulshit and sorry guys, replies.

#28 31state

31state
  • Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

Boom, post some pic's just to back youre story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci