Photo

Angels.....another city who never sleep...

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

smiles from some dancers in a "hostes & comedy" bar... :clapclap:

Attached Files

#2 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:41 AM

Do you mean Angeles City? Are these girls or ladies?

#3 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

Primo's is a gay/ts cabaret in Angeles City, Boss, and these are probably some of the ts showgirls who perform there. Quite an acrobatic bunch if I recall. :D

I've only been there once but did run into our faithful correspondent himself with 3 ladyboy "friends" in tow... :notworthy:

#4 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

Club Primo is out on the perimeter road. A bit away from the mass of bars on Fields Avenue. It is #21 on this map. http://www.acmap.com/map.asp?map=p5 I went once and they had a decent cabaret but the LBs didn't mingle with us and there were male dancers also. So it was a bit boring IMO. But unless it gets you laid I usually find cabarets pointless. Not sure if others had a better experience.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#5 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

#6 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

#7 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Primo's is a gay/ts cabaret in Angeles City, Boss, and these are probably some of the ts showgirls who perform there. Quite an acrobatic bunch if I recall. :D

I've only been there once but did run into our faithful correspondent himself with 3 ladyboy "friends" in tow... :notworthy:

#8 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Club Primo is out on the perimeter road. A bit away from the mass of bars on Fields Avenue. It is #21 on this map. http://www.acmap.com/map.asp?map=p5 I went once and they had a decent cabaret but the LBs didn't mingle with us and there were male dancers also. So it was a bit boring IMO. But unless it gets you laid I usually find cabarets pointless. Not sure if others had a better experience.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#9 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

#10 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

#11 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

#12 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci