FM’s Observations: Pattaya Edition

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#13 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:11 AM

Superb reporting there brother fogmaster, thanks for posting.
Interesting you mention about getting a little bit of hassle around the LKmetro area, some other BM's here have unfortunately experienced that also. Probably all jealous they dont have the balls to do exactly what you were doing.
Looking forward to the BKK installment.

#14 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:34 AM

the ladyboy information network frightens me

#15 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

Good read fogmaster, very detailed reporting.

I was considering staying at Siam Guest House in the future. Having stayed at Stag's Head once for a month if it is an upgrade over SGH I think I will pass.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#16 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

Terrific report - well constructed and written.

I now live in Pattaya but when I first visited I hated the place and wanted back to Bangkok. Pattaya grows on you. The entertainment is more distributed with a much larger choice.

#17 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:57 PM

Wonderful report. I especially liked the perv facts for every girl.

Concerning Jen, I second your bad review. I took her to my hotel (Dynasty Inn) and the performance was bad.

Concerning Sindy, I second your review as well. She is just fabulous. Pure sex, nice, has a social conversation, and last but not least, she is an excellent kisser.

Looking forward to the BKK edition.

Nick Bullseye

#18 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:54 PM

Fantastic well written detailed and funny Trip report there Foggy!

:clapclap: :D

Many thanks for posting it on this forum for the benefit of the FM's over here... :rock:

FFS slow down...a bit each day is more preferable as we like to savour your moments in time...some fellas will just see too many words and may miss the value of how you constructed this excellent TR...so if your that fella...go back to the beginning and start again as it is indeed a worthwhile read...

Thanks again... :notworthy:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#19 fogmaster

fogmaster
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:57 PM

the ladyboy information network frightens me

It really can be frightening considering how fast it works, especially on Soi 6!

#20 fogmaster

fogmaster
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

Good read fogmaster, very detailed reporting.

I was considering staying at Siam Guest House in the future. Having stayed at Stag's Head once for a month if it is an upgrade over SGH I think I will pass.

The only positives I can say about SGH is that it is very LB friendly and they have a friendly staff. Going from Heaven@4 in BKK to SGH was a drastic step down. Having the only window in the room looking out to the lobby was really bad.

#21 fogmaster

fogmaster
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:10 PM

Wonderful report. I especially liked the perv facts for every girl.

Concerning Jen, I second your bad review. I took her to my hotel (Dynasty Inn) and the performance was bad.

Concerning Sindy, I second your review as well. She is just fabulous. Pure sex, nice, has a social conversation, and last but not least, she is an excellent kisser.

Looking forward to the BKK edition.

Thanks Bullseye, looks like we're on the same page!

I love your photo work here on the boards. A true artist when capturing the beauty of these girls. As I said in the report, Stringfellows should hire you to do a photo set of the lovelies in the club, since non of their photos come close to showing how beautiful these girls are!

#22 fogmaster

fogmaster
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

Fantastic well written detailed and funny Trip report there Foggy!

:clapclap: :D

Many thanks for posting it on this forum for the benefit of the FM's over here... :rock:

FFS slow down...a bit each day is more preferable as we like to savour your moments in time...some fellas will just see too many words and may miss the value of how you constructed this excellent TR...so if your that fella...go back to the beginning and start again as it is indeed a worthwhile read...

Thanks again... :notworthy:

Yeah, I get on a roll posting and can't stop! I think I've become too focused on this whole new LB thing! :D

#23 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

I love your photo work here on the boards. A true artist when capturing the beauty of these girls. As I said in the report, Stringfellows should hire you to do a photo set of the lovelies in the club, since non of their photos come close to showing how beautiful these girls are!

Thanks very much.

Nick Bullseye

#24 paulyb77

paulyb77
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:34 AM

:D
Got to say your TR is one of the best I've read.Very informative regarding the bars and the rundown on each LB you met was excellent,really handy when looking for a good experience with a LB who I have not met before.
Funnily enough,my worst LB experience was also with LB from Stringfellows who was on my to do list,and who turned out to be a total starfish.
It didn't put me off SF as there are some hot LBs there,and it's a great place to get intimate with a scantily clad LB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci