• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:25 AM

http://www.channel4....ape/4od#3191670

Gordon visits some of the Chang Mai ladyboys in this episode.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#2 Whiplash

Whiplash
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:46 AM

Like most of your links, they are shite, especially this one, you gotta sit through several naff adverts before ya link appears,

And then when it does, it sucks

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 12:50 AM

Like most of your links, they are shite, especially this one, you gotta sit through several naff adverts before ya link appears,

And then when it does, it sucks

Like all of your posts, this post is from a dick head. :redcard: Pathetic post from your good self as per usual.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#4 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:10 AM

Well, I did see it and the little bit with ''our lot'' at the boxing in Chang Mai was funny.
His face was a picture.
Also cooking with LB chef in the competition.

I have been searching for a you tube clip of it.....to no avail

#5 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:38 AM

I remember hearing somewhere that Gordon Ramsay had been seen mongering ladyboys in Chang Mai. I got a kick out of that when I heard it, I even saw a picture of him looking sketchy as hell near Marina Bar. I guess this explains it.

#6 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:59 AM

whiplash was a bit harsh, however laptop it is a forum, and to through your toys out of the pram( on a forum) is rather amusing.
also i think you have given whiplash the reaction he was after. chill out you will end up giving yourself a cardiac arrest!!
back to the topic in hand, i did watch the thai episode along with the other far eastern countries he visited, and i really enjoyed it.
i thought it was funny when he said he had better legs than a girl :D

#7 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:18 AM

#8 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:59 AM

whiplash was a bit harsh, however laptop it is a forum, and to through your toys out of the pram( on a forum) is rather amusing.
also i think you have given whiplash the reaction he was after. chill out you will end up giving yourself a cardiac arrest!!
back to the topic in hand, i did watch the thai episode along with the other far eastern countries he visited, and i really enjoyed it.
i thought it was funny when he said he had better legs than a girl :D

I am chilled. Its just my Charlie Sheen persona. :angel:

I enjoyed all the episodes too. He is a lot more bearable on this show.

#9 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:15 AM

I canĀ“t stand that twat. None of TV chefs btw. Psychos.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#10 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:29 AM

what a div :blush: :blush:
THROW!!! :lol:
not very keen on tv chefs either, however saying that, i did enjoy this series, i prefer him when he is not running around like some kind of lunatic.
the best tv chef, the only one that i did like was keith floyd, you never knew what he was going to do next, as he was always hammered on the old vino :D

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:11 PM

My mate had a meal last week in Ramsays latest Gaff in Dubai...300 quid for 2...aargh!

I'd rather have a 50 bt kebab in Walking Street.... 8)

I did enjoy Kieth Floyd though..especially when his dog chased the bunny... :harhar:

i reckon he'd have been one of us.. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#12 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:54 PM

the street food in thailand is probably far better tasting than his place in dubai. you also get a good feed at the street stalls for something like 40/50 baht, you cannot beat it :rock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci