Kip

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#25 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:39 AM

I have heard the reason she was sacked together with another girl from stringfellows and i will not be going anywhere near her.

She take yaba?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#26 LuckyLove

LuckyLove
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:53 PM

when u guys scared about ladyboys they take drugs,then stay home and wank,from 100 ladyboys u know 65 take drugs.........
Thanks lot and hope u viste us

#27 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:03 PM

I have heard the reason she was sacked together with another girl from stringfellows and i will not be going anywhere near her.

Why not share the news then as YOU have heard it instead of just being negative so othes can make their own minds up? Two sides to any story and anything you may have read on other forums cold be sour grapes or spurious :redcard:

#28 gazz469

gazz469
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

Kip's story, as I was told recently by a local BM is being caught using ICE and offering same to a S/F customer.
Sad to hear as I always thought she was a sweetheart and had a few fun nights with her and her friends at that Isaan club. Lucky me was allowed to buy all the drinks :lol:

#29 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:43 AM

Only one side of the story there .

The guy admitted himself he had told them he wanted to "smoke drugs" then he flipped when they turned up with something harder than he expected .

A bit silly on his part don't you think ?

#30 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:24 AM

A bit silly on his part don't you think ?

Yes, since 99% of the p4p lbs smoke rocks. :loco:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#31 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:07 AM

Not my type, the drug use doesn't surprise or bother me at all.

#32 peterk

peterk
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:14 AM

#33 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:25 PM

Up to you I'm sure she'll be gutted at the news .

If you were to apply that criteria to every ladyboy you wouldn't have many options left .

Kip is one of the decent ones .

#34 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:15 AM

as a butter face parts shopper i do find her body n skin tone very boner making, would luv to watch her walk oiled up in fuck me pumps

#35 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:39 AM

She take yaba?
-boomdraw

#36 LuckyLove

LuckyLove
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:53 PM

when u guys scared about ladyboys they take drugs,then stay home and wank,from 100 ladyboys u know 65 take drugs.........
Thanks lot and hope u viste us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci