• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

I notice no smile.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:01 AM

makes me not wanna visit the phil, with all them ladies around you took two 4's for the night.
  • meetme4u likes this

#15 Cont Ifar

Cont Ifar
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:24 AM

makes me not wanna visit the phil, with all them ladies around you took two 4's for the night.

Judging by your other comments on LB-69 boomdraw, you're sure difficult to please. It eludes me why you're on this Forum.

#16 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:15 AM

I have yet to see one pic of a PI LB that actually looks more like a woman than a dude with makeup! Yet there are some stunners on the cam site, who does one meet them? They do not want to give their info online to me.

#17 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:46 AM

If you go to Cebu, try the Alaya Center, you'll see them all over the place in this mall (grab a coffee at BO's and sit on the terrace, it won't be long before you spot a few walking around). If you're into clubs try Pump, Penthouse, Sunflower and Vudu they will all have a few but Pump seems to have most but usually not till after 11pm. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#18 woody woodpecker

woody woodpecker
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

Cam ladies are fun, and gorgeous in the PI...no doubt. You can get their info....but, like anything else, you need to "invest" sum time. :wnkr: WE all just tryin to earn in this world....Cam ladies are NO different. If you had to work for the wages they pay here....you might find urself workin cams too :harhar:

Attached Files

• goanna68 likes this

#19 woody woodpecker

woody woodpecker
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

btw....what a nice round booty on this LB.....

nice pix. looks like a gud choice to me :clapclap:

#20 philts

philts
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

Spent sometime last week with Diane, who can be found around Malate or sometimes at Makati Ave near P Burgos.

Attached Files

• tomthong likes this

#21 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:15 AM

Nice thick shaft and a pretty face

#22 woody woodpecker

woody woodpecker
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

Cam ladies are fun, and gorgeous in the PI...no doubt. You can get their info....but, like anything else, you need to "invest" sum time. :wnkr: WE all just tryin to earn in this world....Cam ladies are NO different. If you had to work for the wages they pay here....you might find urself workin cams too :harhar:

#23 woody woodpecker

woody woodpecker
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

btw....what a nice round booty on this LB.....

nice pix. looks like a gud choice to me :clapclap:

#24 philts

philts
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

Spent sometime last week with Diane, who can be found around Malate or sometimes at Makati Ave near P Burgos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci