18 replies to this topic

#13 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:46 AM

Hello again!
Well, if it's bottom only for you, with nice attitude, here is the one:
Kat (sometimes called Kitty Kat) in Obsession Bar, Nana Plaza.
This LB is exactly the opposite of a drama queen: always cool, calm and collected. Very mellow, very nice to be with. She would actually be a very good LB to take long time or even for a couple of days.
She also doesn't speak loud or too much like some LBs, doesn't take any drugs (LBs like that can be hard to find) and looks very nice. Her voice is a little bit deep, but besides that, she would pass as a woman easily, in any western country.
Joy certainly has more sex appeal, but Kat appears more like the nice, girlfriend type.
Depending on what you are looking for, you should have a good time with both, but I would consider short time with Joy and long time with Kat. They both work in Obsession, so just go there and have a look around.

#14 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:21 PM

I just noticed Angela from Hat Yai. She has an incredible body, especially in the outfit she is modeling in LB-69. Wow.

#15 Calculus1

Calculus1
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:42 PM

I'm fairly young, slim, clean cut, and good looking.

Isn't everyone!

Not saying you aren't but if I had a $ for everyone that posted that type of statement on the boards I'd be a very rich man :D :D :D

#16 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 02:21 AM

Calculus1

Sorry, but I can't help what I look like. Should I say that I'm ugly, overweight, and a creep just to make some people feel good?

#17 Calculus1

Calculus1
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:08 AM

Calculus1

Sorry, but I can't help what I look like. Should I say that I'm ugly, overweight, and a creep just to make some people feel good?

You obviously don't get the joke. How you describe yourself is pretty much how most people describe themselves online, that is what I'm laughing at.

And who cares whether it's true or not, it's amusing everytime I read it.

I wouldn't sweat it too much however you look, just how much you're going to pay.

#18 anto24

anto24
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:44 AM

Yea its a very easy thing to say till someone sees you. :lol: But in Thailand i have seen 20 stone men in wheelchairs with fine looking women so it does not really matter :lol:
Anto

#19 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:23 PM

Believe what you want to believe. Doesn't bother me.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci