Need Info From Ladyboy Experiences in Thailand

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:38 AM

I used to live in Thailand a few years ago and I'm quite sure that things have changed considerably. My plans are to come back to Thailand for about 1 month and rent either a house, condo, bungalow, or even a hotel room during that time.

Since I am not going to be bar hopping and ladyboy hopping (not my thing), I want to find 1 ladyboy and have her stay with me for that month.

In that I like to have unprotected sex, both anal and oral including cum, I need to know how to proceed.

Do you think that a ladyboy will agree to have a complete physical examination, by a local clinic to insure against STDs and AIDS? I would also agree to take these tests along with her, although I have never had any diseases. Mutual insurance. After the tests come back negative would a ladyboy agree to have unprotected sex?

I'm fairly young, slim, clean cut, and good looking. Not trying to impress anyone. Just want to know if this makes a difference to a ladyboy? Or are they only out for money and it does not make any difference what you look like or what shape you are in? Will the ladyboy that I pick become attached to me after staying with me for a month? Or, are they different than genetic girls, and do not become attached?

As I said, a few years back I lived in Bangkok. I used to bar hop in those days and was interested in genetic girls at that time. If you were a good looking in shape foreigner the girls would flock to you like bees around the hive. If you were not good looking, out of shape (fat), and unkempt, the girls would avoid you like the plague.

I have seen in some of the postings that a few or many of the ladyboys are into drugs. Is this widespread among them? If so, is the drug used as a stimulent for sex just like poppers are?

Thanks for any and all info that can be provided.

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:06 AM

It sure makes difference if you young and good looking, i know it by myself experience, I had 4 GF's that are working gals and I believe I know Thai ladyboy nature. They like to show off their handsome boyfriends or even customers to everyone. So it gonna be fine from this perspective. Regarding HIV and other tests, you can easy make it for 600 baht per person in Phaya Thai Hospital 1 on Sri Ayuthaya road. It take 2 hours to get results, dont forget to bring your passport and the gal ID card with you. My suggestion however will be, try the gal for 2-3 days first to see if you have good chemistry, so you not stuck for one month with someone you wont like for long term. Now regarding drug use, I do believe that 70% of working gals using drugs occasianally, Exctasi, Cocain, Methaphamine(ya-ba and Ice) and Ketamine are most popular with them. Nothing to do about it, just accept it s a hard fact. I hope that information will help you with your decisions, feel free to ask if you need more information.

#3 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:20 AM

Thanks for the timely response. You did answer my questions. Your advice about trying a ladyboy for 2 to 3 days is well taken. I believe that I would have done that anyway.

I kind of thought, what you said, that ladyboys are just like genetic girls in that they like good looking in shape guys. Luckily I am that.

The one question that you might answer is the one about unprotected sex. If we both come up negative from the clinic, will most ladyboys do unprotected sex? I hate condoms and don't enjoy having to worry about any intimate type of contact that we do together.

#4 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:28 AM

Many ladyboys do unprotected sex, especially with young guys. I see no problem in your case, espeacially if you and her run through the test first.

#5 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 09:42 AM

Many ladyboys do unprotected sex, especially with young guys. I see no problem in your case, espeacially if you and her run through the test first.

Even if the test is OK, did you forget that there is an incubation period ?

:shock:
should I stay or should I go

#6 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 06:40 PM

"Even if the test is OK, did you forget that there is an incubation period"?

No. I have not forgotten about that. However, I believe if you eliminate 99% of the problem, through medical tests, your chances of getting something unwanted are minimized greatly. Life itself is a risk. When I get on a plane to fly to Thailand I am taking a 1% risk that I will never get there and instead will land somewhere in the ocean. Even with a condom, which as far as I know is the only somewhat effective way for protection, you can't totally eliminate the risk factor. The only sure thing is to not have sex at all. A thought that I am not willing to entertain.

Thanks for the advice.

#7 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:00 PM

Another option would be to use the pre-nuptual testing programme at Bumrungrad Hospital - Basically checks for most (but not all) STD's cost used to be around 2500 baht for everything - from memory you test one day and get the results the next. FYI, Bumrungrads medical labs are second to none - its all done on the spot and they are very thorough - forget going to back street clinic - odds are they will just take your money and give you the answer you want to hear without actually doing any tests. Another benefit of Bumrungrad is its walking distance from Nana Plaza :lol:

Also make sure YOU have a Hep B innoculation before you come to Thailand - takes couple of weeks from memory and used to be 3 seperate injections. I would be more worried about catching Hep B than HIV - its more prevalent and easily spreadable and unlike HIV, there is no real treatment at any cost. Thats not to say disregard HIV but Hep B is more of a killer to wealthy, insured westerners as it cannot be treated. wheras HIV can be these days (albeit at a horrendous cost).

#8 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 08:12 PM

Thanks again for the excellent advice on Bumrungrad.

Since I had to take a 3 day physical, including every immunization known to man including Hep B, before I worked in the Middle East for the US Army Corp of Engineers, I am not worried about catching something. Have also had all of the booster shots, etc.

Just for informational purposes, do you hear of a lot of ladyboys and their partners going for these tests? Or am I one of a kind?

#9 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:10 AM

Not many ladyboys going to the test regulary, Lusi and Areeya those ones I personally know checked recently.

#10 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 03:32 AM

They are both good looking girls. Also, according to the forum, they are both nice people also.

#11 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:55 AM

Joy from Obsession Bar is also having regular tests, at least she told me so.
If you are looking for a great bottom LB, they hardly come any better than her. Very clean girl also.

#12 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:34 AM

From her photos Joy does look like a nice good looking LB. Yes, I am interested in only in a bottom LB and also a LB with a nice attitude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci