Temptations Nana

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#25 paganbaby

paganbaby
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:54 PM

I am not into post ops usually but the exception is May (number 21?) who is jaw droppingly beautiful with a perfect butt. Never had a chance to take her out. Is she still there? last two times I did not see her and mamasan was not much help. Any ideas?

#26 curbarn

curbarn
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:35 AM

anyone had the pleasure of being with (from temptations) the girl Baitong from the web site. i believe she goes by the name Idar. Fantastic body

#27 -J-

-J-
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

I am not into post ops usually but the exception is May (number 21?) who is jaw droppingly beautiful with a perfect butt. Never had a chance to take her out. Is she still there? last two times I did not see her and mamasan was not much help. Any ideas?

I was in temptations last night and seen an incredibly gorgeous post op but her number was 19 but by your description it could be the same girl

#28 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

I bet that post op of which you speak was Apple.... She is amazing :harhar: :harhar:

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#29 paganbaby

paganbaby
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:59 PM

anyone had the pleasure of being with (from temptations) the girl Baitong from the web site. i believe she goes by the name Idar. Fantastic body

Avoid. Now at Obsessions BKK ,#12 and a complete psycho. Threw a drink at me as I was leaving because I would not barfine her. I was polite and did nothing to provoke, just not in the mood to take her and gave her no reason to think I would. Most of the drink hit an innocent Japanese customer.

#30 curbarn

curbarn
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:03 PM

When you say psycho. Anything else besides throwing the drink? She looks so smokin hot that might not deter me enough[/i]

#31 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:11 PM

For those who are interested, DA is back in Temptations. Saw her there yesterday evening. Tried to barfine her, but she was already taken.

Indeed she is and still as stunning as ever. Photo's to follow

#32 paganbaby

paganbaby
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

When you say psycho. Anything else besides throwing the drink? She looks so smokin hot that might not deter me enough[/i]

Throwing a drink at customers for no reason is not crazy enough for you? Then enjoy.

#33 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:05 PM

For those who are interested, DA is back in Temptations. Saw her there yesterday evening. Tried to barfine her, but she was already taken.

And here they are

Attached Files

#34 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

And here they are

Da is lovely, as allways.

Nick Bullseye

#35 curbarn

curbarn
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:35 AM

#36 -J-

-J-
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

I was in temptations last night and seen an incredibly gorgeous post op but her number was 19 but by your description it could be the same girl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci