Kitten Club A Go Go

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:11 PM

There are a few Pre Op LB's now working at the Kitten Club A Go Go, which is part of the Penthouse Hotel.
The Penthouse Hotel & Kittens Club are located in Pattayaland Soi 2.

Incidentally, if you are looking for a ladyboy friendly hotel, and feel like a change from the standard style of hotel room, you may wish to try out this hotel. I used to stay there myself some years ago, and it was always lots of fun.
You can even get a room with your own A Go Go stage & pole !
The link to the hotel & A Go Go is below.

http://www.penthouse...om/index_1.html

Cheers
Koykaeng

#2 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:39 PM

Good to know - thanks for that. However the only worry I would have is that I hope the LB's are better looking than the ropey old moggies they misleadingly call 'kittens' in that bar - I'm sure thats the reason why they have those little masks :? In their defence though the 'hello' staff always look good but they go downhill once your inside...

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:54 PM

Hi Mardhi,

The couple I have seen from there didn't look too bad actually, and that was without the masks !

Anyway, if Nana Plaza is anything to go by, the ladyboys always look much, much better than the genetic girls.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#4 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:11 PM

Hi Mardhi,

The couple I have seen from there didn't look too bad actually, and that was without the masks !

Anyway, if Nana Plaza is anything to go by, the ladyboys always look much, much better than the genetic girls.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Koykaeng - sounds like another venue I need to visit as part of my quest to find young Wawa - I may even pop down there tonight and see whats shaking :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci