• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hi guys,
i´m just wondering where is the best place for meeting ladyboys in pattaya right now ??
Most of the spots like So What or Lucky Love they have only a few girls hanging around there and other places like stringfellows didnt changed the line up for a long long time.Pooks have also the same staff for over a year and i didnt see any new talent in all those bars.
Maybe I hang around in Pattaya for too long.
Cheers
Bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

Hiya Bo... 8)

If you step outside yer hotel and just stand there there will be 4-5 walk right past you within 5 minutes.... :D

Failing that plenty to be found down your nearest Soi.... :butterfly:

Please do let us know how you get on..... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:03 AM

Failing that find out where Petesie is staying and you will find a gaggle of ladyboys outside looking up at Petesie's balcony flapping there arms and shouting Petesie cum out to play 8)

#4 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:39 AM

walking street about 3 am ish is no too bad

#5 Houndofthebaskervilles

Houndofthebaskervilles
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

Dont know why people bother with bars these days, mostly overpriced drinks, birds hustling you before your ass hits the chair, either to BF them or buy a drink for them, absolutely no need unless you are a newbie or of a certain disposition to use bars as pick ups.
I have not had one out of a bar at all this trip, most I get from on line or shopping malls.
If you want some real good fun one night there is a little cocktail cart opposite Hot tuna Pool Hall where about 7 or 8 ladyboys gather, I know all of them well due to my bird Amy being their mate, M the guy who runs the cart is a nice chap does the LBs cocktails at half price and once he knows you he does the same for his regulars, there are some chairs to sit on and you can sit guzzling strong 60bht cocktails all night ,laughing at the antics of the girls and the ass holes wandering up and down.
Look out for some particularly dodgy russian haircuts and bad IndianPakistan fashion.
The Beast is watching with a hungry eye and slavering jaws

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:09 PM

What a good idea Robbo...however...

Without the likes of us frequenting the LB bars and buying LD's and barfines etc there would be no LB bars and unemployed girls...

I'll keep doing me bit to keep them open... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:41 AM

What a good idea Robbo...however...

Without the likes of us frequenting the LB bars and buying LD's and barfines etc there would be no LB bars and unemployed girls...

I'll keep doing me bit to keep them open... ;-)

I agree wholeheartedly......we would all like to avoid barfines however,...No Barfine = No Bars or Higher Drink Prices.

Not my opinion, a statement of fact.

#8 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:24 AM

Correct, Petesie & Pentire. Thank fuck there's some realists around.
If you want to avoid barfines, and get skanky thieves then go ahead hang around the sois but it is NOT something i would recommend to anybody, never mind a newbie!

Bobbele, look at the map of the bar locations provided on this forum, and take a trawl round them all!
Of course you could do the sensible thing and come to Phuket where you will not only have complete safety at C & Ds, but also a guided tour of the other places!

#9 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

Thanks for your advices. I was walking around for the last two weeks in pattaya not going to the usual lb bars and must admit i picked up a few really nice girls which i didnt see in the lb spots for a long time. but now its time to change the location. maybe bkk or phuket (havent been there for about 8 years).
anyway thanks for the help guys.
cheers
bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#10 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 03:53 PM

"best place to meet them" is my loom :D

Have Jen, Oil and Bell soaping up in my jacuzzi as we speak :D
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#11 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:40 PM

:funny: You should be called Slapper not Slappy :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#12 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:36 PM

I enjoy going to LB Bars so paying barfines is just a "given" to me.No problem.

During my "career" have forked out over 200,000 in barfines and don't regret it one bit.

Mind you I have also got many a freelancer as well.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci