Too many ladyboys so little time - Dec '10 travel

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#25 bobbele

bobbele
  • Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

Great pics and a great choice of beautiful girls........
would love to see more of your pics !!!!
cheers
Bo
Trust none of what you hear
And less of what you see

#26 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:51 PM

OK Let's start the story then...

I land to BKK after midnight and by the time I check in to Majestic Grande, and get ready for fun it was past 1 AM.

I strolled to Guess first. Not many ladyboys inside, spoke to Dear briefly and moved on to Nana.

This time I do not want to get a girl for the first night, I am tired and just want to see the selection available for the upcoming days. When I stop by at Temptation I saw Ohm dancing. She waves at me with a big smile on her face. She looks good, then I notice she is missing something.

I call her over start talking. She got the operation a year back and very happy about it. Ohm is one of the 3 posties dancing in Temptation and Apple (remember from the last trip?) is still around and Ohm and Apple are good friends looks like. We talk about the Guess bar, the original crew, reminisce about the old days. I tell her I will get her later and move to Cascade.

Cascade is packed, girls swarm as usual, I chill and look around a little. I notice a sweet young thing and call her over. Lisa is adorable, she has great English very pleasant to talk to, tries to entice me to get her for action. Then I notice Bee, she was fun last trip. She does not speak English well despite all these years working in Cascade but she is a sweet girl. Now both of these girls in my arms, I am in heaven. After the drinks I tell them I will come and get them together tomorrow, and move down to Obsession.

Obsession is almost always packed. There are a bunch of girls dancing but I do not recognize any of them. I pick a cute looking girl to spend some time. She is nice and fun, tries to get me to go ST. I tell her maybe later but not tonight, and leave.

I thought about watching the closing parade but at this point I've seen it many times and I am sure I will see it again. Time to go get some sleep. Tomorrow will be fun.

-eclipse

#27 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

Next evening I start @ Guess. Grab a drink and start talking to Dear again. Then I notice Cherry and call her over. Strange stuff happens after that. The girls (later Dear tells me) talks about whose customer I am, and Cherry leaves first then Dear disappears. And I leave...

Unfortunately the girls of Guess do not know how to engage a customer properly. Strange very strange. I've been going to Guess since it opened and I have not seen it this bad. There are still gems in there but overall the bar is a completely different place compared to its first time glory.

Anyways, after some dinner, I go back to Nana to grab Bee & Lisa. I find them dancing, grab them both and off we go to my hotel. After shower activities start. Lisa has a very small cock that does not even get hard. I am concerned if she will be able to take my cock. And last time I was with Bee she took good amount of pounding and did not complain.

This time Bee is different, she is rock hard and more aggressive than before. Lisa takes my cock without complain and I am in heaven. This girl can take serious pounding and will want more. Amazing.

Bee now announces that she wants to fuck me, what happened to my quiet bottom girl? I tell her I need to do the fucking first and wrap myself again and off we go. After I am done with her, she announces that its her turn. And before I get to myself, Lisa and Bee put me into position and Bee starts poking. Jeez this is not gonna work, and it does not. I have a very tight ass ;) After some more poking Bee unwraps and drops a good amount of cum.

I like these girls, a great start for my vacation.

-eclipse

Attached Files

#28 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:32 PM

That's an intersting way of doing things eclipse.....post some of the pictures first then publish the report.

Great reading and viewing whichever way it's composed. :rock:

More photos are coming, that was just a trailer, so you guys know what is in the report.

-eclipse

#29 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:33 PM

Fantastic duo, cute and sexy and both very adorable

Soz just picked up on this one Eclipse. You're opening post and piccie made me ROFL, "sure if you're into 12 year olds" (just kidding). Seriously nice write up and good handle of the cam. Make for a stand out read and view, good stuff! Looking forward to the rest.

#30 gildas

gildas
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:27 AM

Very, very nice pictures bud, esp the one of Rose. Thanks for posting!
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

#31 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:51 AM

Abfab posts eclipse !
Photos are stunning , gals are many of my top choices and the narrative is on target too !
Great stuff :clapclap:

#32 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:25 AM

Good work Eclipse .

Some great photos of stunning girls there :clapclap:

#33 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:57 AM

Wonderful gallery of some hot LBs there Eclipse. Excellent quality photos also, thanks for sharing.
We laugh because it is true.

#34 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:41 AM

Thanks for the praise folks, there are more great images coming...

Let's continue with the story...

It is Christmas night and I am hoping bars and drinking, at some point I end up in Temptations thinking to BF Ohm. Unfortunately she is not there, as I wait I see a cute little thing with some crazy hairdo, and try to engage her.

I knew from the beginning things are off with Balloon. She had limited English, was not fully engaged, and shows many other signs that tells me to move on. But instead I thought I can make things happen with this girl. I did not stick to my own rules and get her to go. Bad mistake.

As they say: Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.

And I was about to make a big one.

First she did not have an ID, she says something to the security guard and somehow getaway without leaving her ID. I should have stopped right there and send her back.

2nd she asked for money as soon as we get into the room. I said you'll get your money when you make me happy. She did not insist much but this was a huge sign to me that things will not be good with this one.

After a sloppy BJ and a disinterested session, Balloon keeps asking me when will I come, with no effort from her part. At this point I realize there is no way of saving this, and I should just cut the cord and let her go.

I let her know that I am not happy and I will tell mamasan (not that it will help but hey).

The night is young and I am not going to spoil my Christmas with this little bitch. Time to find someone who will make me happy.

Attached Files

#35 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:50 AM

After hoping a few bars I end up in Cascades. Q sees me and with a mock pout she says ' You don't love me anymore?'. She is a little devil who knows how to play. But I have no intention to get an LB who I can not fuck properly (see my previous report).

Then I saw Lisa and call her over. Looks like Bee is not around so Lisa will do solo for me.

She is fantastic, I know most of us on this board likes an LB with a big hard one, but that is not usually something on the top of my list when I pick my girls.

Lisa likes the mirror, so I end up banging her in front of the mirror, standing up. This girl can take it, which was surprising since I have hard time with the girls and they mostly complain how big it is.

Lisa is very much fun, and speaks decent English. I expect her getting the chop as soon as she makes enough money for the operation.

Attached Files

#36 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:08 AM

Lisa is stunning - continue this wonderful report please. :D :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci