playing videos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ramdyrob

ramdyrob
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 11:17 PM

I just downloaded the Areeya vid and im using media player 7-1 but i get pixels and cant see it properly.

As i am a novice with computers could anyone offer some suggestion so i can see the video clearly.

thanks rammer

P,S sorry if this is in the wrong section.
im about to break my virginity with a ladyboy.

#2 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 04:10 AM

Hello!
I also had some problems, viewing the videos lately, because I just erased everything on my computer and put everythign on there new again. So now I have the windows media player version 9 and also the , I think it is called "DIVX version 9" or something.
Just go to the windows update page and download the new media player version 9 and the DIVX or something, also version 9, after installing them, you should have no problems viewing the videos.
You can go to the windows media update page, by clicking onto "start", lower left corner on your screen, then click on "windows update", then you should be transfered automatically to the site.
Good luck!

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 06:35 AM

We suggest to download and install the latest Windows Media Player, you can download it here: http://www.microsoft...ia/default.mspx

#4 ramdyrob

ramdyrob
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 03:22 PM

thanks chaps,
i download real player along with updating to direct X 9 and everything works fine so i will stick with that. but thanks again for the help.

rammer
im about to break my virginity with a ladyboy.

#5 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:41 AM

Doesn't make a difference what media player is installed on my computer, I can't play any of the videos (non-downloadable) posted on this web site. Not a major concern.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci