ping pong and live sex shows in bkk and pattaya

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:32 PM

what places/bars have pingpong shows where girls fire ping pongs srom their pussys. i am going be in bankgok and pattya soon and would live to see a show

#2 KiloPapa

KiloPapa
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:52 PM

In Pattaya

Try Hot Girls on Walking Street or Rocket on Soi Diamond

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:20 PM

Perverts..... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 12:35 AM

I went to see ping-pong show on Patpong, BKK near Kings Corner Bar, to say the truth I was lightly forced to do this. I saw a lot of smut and sleaze but I will never understand... who the f... like to see some old overweight GG stuffs things into her and then put it out in unusual way... :sleep: Just the thought of this show was enough to make me sick even thinking about this. :shock:

But.... up to customer.

BR

#5 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:31 AM

Long Gun on Soi Cowboy. No idea whens the show time though.

#6 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:40 AM

Everywhere. it's not hard to find. Swore off of pussy once I saw it :argh2:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#7 dill

dill
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:56 PM

last time i seen the ping pong and the darts and she wanted me to get on stage and put a ballon inbetween my legs,well she missed the ballon and got the dart in my leg.
i thought that it was a paper dart but when i pulled it out of my leg i noticed that it had a needle in the end of it.

#8 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:34 PM

What about a ping-pong show with ladyboys: Two ladyboys playing ping-pong with their errect cocks. Would be more interesting and nicer than the GG ping-pong show.

Nick Bullseye

#9 tampanugget

tampanugget
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:40 AM

I guess its politically correct not to like these shows, but I think they are fun once in a while. I've not been to one in Pattaya, but I have been to a couple in BKK (Patpong), things may have changed, but a few years ago they were numerous. The girls doing the shows were attractive. I guess I just admire athletic abilities of the girls.

#10 dill

dill
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

things have changed over the last cople of years with shows like that, there dont seem to be as many as there use to be .
been to many raids on them that is why they have cut the shows down a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci