43 replies to this topic

#25 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

Is this place exclusively ladyboys :?

Does appear to be exclusively ladyboys if my visit last night was anything to judge by. However, presumably it had been a genetic girl venue up until recently ?

As I mentioned a few days ago there was one GG working there then. But the LBs seem to have pretty much taken over. It was an all GG bar with an occasional LB working there. Wii formally of the original Tornado on Soi 6 was the only LB there for a while. I met the best looking GG I have ever been with at Performance on the first night of my 2007-2008 winter trip. That is really the only reason I knew about the bar.

Someone will probably buy that prime Walking Street real estate and make the bar into something else.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#26 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:50 PM

The very dark LB on the left of the photo, in the lime green/yellow dress and thigh length, Shanksy and I used to joke that she looked like a Matt Lucas character from Little Britain for those familiar with the show. A bit like the gay Welsh character, you can picture her saying "I'm the only ladyboy on walking street"
We laugh because it is true.

#27 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:52 AM

was recently speaking to palm, and i am pretty sure she mentioned something about her birthday party on the 9th of november at performance bar.
worth a look if you are in town

#28 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:37 PM

Is this place exclusively ladyboys :?

Does appear to be exclusively ladyboys if my visit last night was anything to judge by.

However, presumably it had been a genetic girl venue up until recently ?

It's an interesting venue, as the prime walking street frontage means that the bar is the target of tourists with cameras, and married folks on holidays that find it a novelty to have their photograph taken alongside a couple of eye catching ladyboys.

Hopefully the ladyboys can capitalise on this phenomenon and make a dollar or two from tips, as a few of the ladyboys I spoke with seemed to be finding hard to attract willing customers for bedroom activities.

Incidentally, the bar is actually quite deep, and there are plenty of tables and seats inside if you are adverse to being photographed and filmed by family style tourists making their first documentary.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Indeed. It is very easy to get caught out and posted on the internet if you sit at the front of the bar. Google "ladyboys pattaya" and one of our old friends pops up in a white shirt on the first page of images.

However it is nice to have another ladyboy bar in the thick of all the action. Hopefully they will recruit some lovelies.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#29 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:56 AM

Will this be Palm's age of legal birthday? Based on previous threads there was some question as to her legality. If it is there may be some nervous webmasters out there based on her videos.

#30 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:39 PM

thailover57 wrote:

Will this be Palm's age of legal birthday? Based on previous threads there was some question as to her legality. If it is there may be some nervous webmasters out there based on her videos.

Does anyone, webmasters or otherwise, REALLY care at this point????

I mean half the guys posting here have sampled this tasty minx with absolutely no issues at the hotel or otherwise...

No reason to keep trying to shit on her porch here. IMHO.

#31 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:47 PM

:agree: :gp: , well said crackerjax

#32 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:55 AM

Okay good opinions but age wasn't all. I'll stop.

#33 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

The Performance Bar was completely closed last night when I walked by around 10pm. Someone must have done something to piss off the police...

#34 Stefan-lo

Stefan-lo
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 12:41 PM

If Performance bar is closed, where can I find Bow?
I will be there at the end of this week! :harhar:

#35 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:50 AM

i am sure she will still be around w/s

#36 gildas

gildas
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:08 AM

If Performance bar is closed, where can I find Bow?
I will be there at the end of this week! :harhar:

she shouldn't be too hard to find - if not on WS (most likely as she shares a room with Palm) then perhaps back at her old bar on Soi Dianna - Nong Nik or Nik Nong, whatever it's called.
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci