quick 10 days in pattaya

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#13 essex boy

essex boy
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:51 AM

Hi Mate, pity i'll miss you this time I'm out on 11th Dec, Terry and Travis Bickle out there too from "The Other" forum

hi mate
u wont miss me as i arrive back again on the 9th dec for 1 month.
going to cambodia on the 15th dec for 3 nights if anyone is interested?
cheers eb

#14 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:58 AM

Hi Mate, pity i'll miss you this time I'm out on 11th Dec, Terry and Travis Bickle out there too from "The Other" forum

hi mate
u wont miss me as i arrive back again on the 9th dec for 1 month.
going to cambodia on the 15th dec for 3 nights if anyone is interested?
cheers eb

Might well be mate, where you going? want to see it at some point, and Terry has to renew his visa there too

#15 essex boy

essex boy
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:12 AM

3 nights in phom pehn i been b4 so i know the area

#16 nadeen

nadeen
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

Hey essex boy,iam renewing visa around the 17th december so the trip to cambodia,sounds good,ringspun is keen,see you when you get to patts,are you with your sm8,or will be mongering hard,

laters TERRY

#17 essex boy

essex boy
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

Hey essex boy,iam renewing visa around the 17th december so the trip to cambodia,sounds good,ringspun is keen,see you when you get to patts,are you with your sm8,or will be mongering hard,

laters TERRY

i have sm8 mates there but it will will b easy this time for me to monger every day as they have gfs and do there own thing :lol:
i booked rtn with air asia very cheap mate hope u can make it

#18 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:32 PM

Sounds great! How do you normally get there, fly or rode? is it as bad a trip as they say by road?

If your interested a few of us are doing offroad trail biking too for a couple of days through the jungles of Thailand :clapclap:

#19 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:25 PM

I'll be there beginning the 26th.

hi mate
pm me your thai number or i will meet u in pook soi 6 at about 19.00
on the 27th if u like?

I won't have a thai phone number until I arrive as my sim from last trip expired and I'm not sure where I put it anyway. I'll try to make it there at 19:00. If not I'm sure we will bump into each other.

#20 essex boy

essex boy
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:49 AM

My number is 0872638754
Anyone fancy a beer call me
Eb

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:04 PM

Stonefre said;

"I won't have a thai phone number until I arrive as my sim from last trip expired and I'm not sure where I put it anyway."

Why am I not surprised.... :nonono:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#22 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:46 PM

Finalised my trip, got the ticket and the visa. I arrive at BKK on November 2 at 7.10pm and will take a taxi to Pattaya. Will join a str8 mate for two days (I am sure i will be able to slip away for some afternoon monger) and then on my own on November 4 and 5. Looking forward to meeting BM's.

I was looking at http://www.thaicalltaxi.com/ for transportation from Suvarnabhoomi to Pattaya. Anyone tried it? Any other recommendations?

#23 essex boy

essex boy
  • Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:02 AM

Finalised my trip, got the ticket and the visa. I arrive at BKK on November 2 at 7.10pm and will take a taxi to Pattaya. Will join a str8 mate for two days (I am sure i will be able to slip away for some afternoon monger) and then on my own on November 4 and 5. Looking forward to meeting BM's.

I was looking at http://www.thaicalltaxi.com/ for transportation from Suvarnabhoomi to Pattaya. Anyone tried it? Any other recommendations?

email mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com picking me up on wednesday 1000 baht inclusive of tolls.
i have used him about 10 times always there on time.
see u soon mate

#24 Krish

Krish
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:07 AM

Thanks essex boy. Looks like it's a toss up between PT Taxi and Mr.T. Will send the email in the next couple of days. See you in Patts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci