39 replies to this topic

#13 gildas

gildas
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:18 AM

low season rate is currently 2,750

http://www.sabaireso...adise_zone.html

but they had a deal on last October, seem to think I paid about 2,000 - I'll check the booking on my other laptop tomorrow and update this post.

edit - I payed 2,200
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

Good info there Mucker and Bow's a wee lovely....

I was sat at Wonderful bar on my first morning straight off the plane and who walks up Yamoto...

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:32 PM

any contact info on this beautiful lady where i can find her . with ezy and all of its problems i am sure it will be tough to find her..
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#16 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:29 PM

any contact info on this beautiful lady where i can find her . with ezy and all of its problems i am sure it will be tough to find her..

Calm down Alaskan Bear, I can assure you that there will be life after Ezy Bar, and you'll still manage to get laid. :D

Incidentally, you'll find Bow is currently working out of Performance Bar in Walking Street.

http://www.lb-69.com...ar_Pattaya.html

Like I said, no need to cancel your holiday or panic, there are more ladyboys currently in Pattaya than you can shake your dick at.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#17 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Calm down Alaskan Bear, I can assure you that there will be life after Ezy Bar, and you'll still manage to get laid. :D

Incidentally, you'll find Bow is currently working out of Performance Bar in Walking Street.

http://www.lb-69.com...ar_Pattaya.html

Like I said, no need to cancel your holiday or panic, there are more ladyboys currently in Pattaya than you can shake your dick at.

Cheers
Koykaeng

lol you are to funny thank you i did need a good laugh . i owe you a beer for that good sir. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#18 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:42 PM

I am always amazed at guys planning their exploits months ahead of time..

LBs, like their GG counterparts, move from Bar to Bar with incredible regularity. They are NOT on contract and will perch at the bar that gives them the best opportunity - they are not stupid!

So when you visit Pattaya take your Map/Guide Book and explore ALL the bars. Thinking you will find your 'loved one' in the bar that you read about months ago is naive if not plain dumb.

There are over 20 bars in Pattaya that are predominately LB. Go LOOK.

I am truly amazed by travellers to "Sodom by the Sea" that spend their entire vacation in only one bar - why not just telephone for a 'take away'?

Half the fun is visiting ALL the bars and exploring the opportunities - you might also save some money and have some more pleasure.

If you think a LB is going to be sitting waiting for you then you are deluding yourself and will have a half holiday. Some bars are less easy to find than others so take time and enjoy the hunt.

Be a tourist - explore, enjoy, excel and get excited.....

Along the way you will find new places to eat and even some other eye candy. Perhaps you will even find yourself NOT in a bar. Did you check out the LBs in shops/salons/travel agencies/massage parlours

Bars will open/close/open so why tie yourself to one 'virtual' adventure, that you saw on the forum, when the reality is much more fun.

Beer can range from 65 to 120 baht depending on the venue.
Bar Fine can range from ZERO to 600 Baht
Lady Drink can range from normal customer price to 180 Baht

Hopefully this will encourage you to 'seek and ye shall find'

#19 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:33 AM

Wise words brother Rossco .

Will Ezy be open Sept 2011 ? and will Bow be there about 10.30 at night :shrug:

#20 gildas

gildas
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:02 AM

getting back to the matter in hand, the lovely gal herself...

:ang3:

Attached Files

#21 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

looks like she could be doing with a shot of my gillette sensor excel in that pic

#22 mickey_o

mickey_o
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:26 PM

:agree:

Bow is so Sexy, but the Hair on the upper lip has to go!!!

:tantrum:

#23 gildas

gildas
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:37 AM

Just found some more pics that Bow gave me on a flash drive back in January. No idea where I was on the night(s) in question. Up to no good I suppose :ang3:

All taken in Nong Beer Bar on Soi Diana. The supporting cast needs no introduction.

Attached Files

#24 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:49 AM

Two sexy ladyboys and... Slovenian flag in back.. this is called heaven :angel: Why I didn't noticed my flag there.... hmmm. :angel:

BR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci