• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SM

SM
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:47 PM

Hello

I am new to (this) forum, and I think this is indeed "the best of both worlds" :tada:

I am reading, reading and reading, I still need a few more months to get trough the content, but I like every single topic here, so it is not a punishment at all.

One thing I miss, and that makes it for me difficult to browse. I cannot find a general button in my profile to see always the newest post first in every topic?
As I run also a forum about P6, I know it is possible to set that as an option as admin, so that all users can chose themselves.

It is just a tought, something that can improve the browsing for every member.

I keep on reading, and am planning my first trip in Feb or Mar 11.
Great forum, simply the best in this world. Keep on the good work :clapclap:

SM

PS. I speak Dutch, so forgive me my bad English skills

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:17 AM

Welcome mate...I'm sure you will enjoy the content and general camaraderie of this fine Forum...including the surprisingly gentlemanly conduct of the individual BM's....a finer bunch you will never meet.

I usually just look at the index on the Forum and if the topic area has been posted on then the time, date and poster is mentioned there...also if you have responded to a post then you should get notification of new replies...works for me.

The shock and awe of your first Trip Report is something that we will look forward to...don't forget the fucking camera... ;-)

Cheers...Petesie!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:08 AM

There is a feature called "View posts since last visit". This will search all the new posts made since your last logon.

See the screen capture below. It is located near the bottom right of the screen if you are using the standard infinitum forum "skin".

Attached Files

#4 SM

SM
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:11 PM

Thanks for the nice welcome.
I know it is a setting in the admin panel, but anyway, I can live with it the way it is. I was just asking, and I will put it individualy in the topics I am interested in, I am a bit lazy anyway :tada:

In my country is not so much "LB-action" so I head up to Pattaya the beginning of March, 2011.
I won't forget my fucking cam, neither to post about it. Wonderfull forum, as I mentioned before :harhar:

SM

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

SM, you don't need to adjust a setting in the admin panel, just look for the "View posts since last visit" near the bottom right of the main forum page, click on it and then the new posts since your last visit will come up for you to read.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci