• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#25 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:36 PM

I've just noticed this excellent thread and great pics and vids.......well done Teppis....!

I always applaud the BM's who take the time and trouble to give us a glimpse of what we're missing......thanks mate... :thumbs:

Thanks Peter :tada:

I have to confess that for a moment i though that this thread will bored you to death because involvement is so low. Usually you, SLBT and Dix say something encouraging... but so far only silence. Well, maybe i should put this thread into "trip report".

Anyway, i haven't said my last word yet so... MORE TO COME! 8)

#26 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:46 PM

I think they're great Teppis!

You've kind of inspired me. Thinking now of taking my video camera and creating a bit of a video montage myself during my next visit.....set to music......surely destined to become a Sundance Film Festival Classic! (Independent Film Category). .....Even have the music selected.
Nix

#27 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:50 PM

I have to confess that for a moment i though that this thread will bored you to death because involvement is so low.

Its just a slow week it should pick up now the weekend is here. Excellent work on the videos and the photo's :clapclap: :clapclap:

#28 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:25 PM

I've just noticed this excellent thread and great pics and vids.......well done Teppis....!

I always applaud the BM's who take the time and trouble to give us a glimpse of what we're missing......thanks mate... :thumbs:

Thanks Peter :tada:

I have to confess that for a moment i though that this thread will bored you to death because involvement is so low. Usually you, SLBT and Dix say something encouraging... but so far only silence. Well, maybe i should put this thread into "trip report"? If so, Please Kliome remove this.

Anyway, i haven't said my last word yet so... MORE TO COME! 8)

The reason for our silence on my part is purely down to the fact that the Galleries area is one I seldom check out.....if this was in the Trip Report section then many more BM's and lurkers would have hit on it....

Looking forward to the rest my friend! 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#29 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:54 AM

I think they're great Teppis!

You've kind of inspired me. Thinking now of taking my video camera and creating a bit of a video montage myself during my next visit.....set to music......surely destined to become a Sundance Film Festival Classic! (Independent Film Category). .....Even have the music selected.

Good plan :D

Only thing what is really pain in the ass is that you have to blur customer faces... and it's really taking time. I have still about 7-minutes raw material video, but that bluring.... ARGH! Still it's something that MUST be done if want publish videos from LB-bar.
I already made new Ezy-video, spend almost 3 hours with it and when it was ready to upload YouTube, i decide to made final check... just to notice that i can see another customer face clearly in the mirror. So, that clip was useless and i have to start again. :tantrum:

#30 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:40 AM

Ezy was the first lb-bar i have ever been in my life.

Actually i was looking La Bamba but i was so tired (after flight to thailand + didn't sleep at all in plain) and excited (just to be in thailand finally) so somehow i forget where it should be, walking to soi 6 and wondering that why everything look so different than in Pattaya Photo Guide... :D

I stopped in front of Lucky Love bar, probably looking little lost and ladyboys told me to come in. I told them that i was looking La Bamba and could they tell me where it is. They all say that they didn't know where it was. I wasn't biting that and said to them "ok, girls. I know that you know where it is, you just don't want to tell me". So Jaja jumped up, went inside to ask someone, came back and said "it is in soi 13". BAM... i felt like moron, soi 13... naturally. So i thanked them and left. After that disaster, I thought that "fuck me, i'm too tired to this... i just go to Walking Street, look around and then go back to hotel". When i was in Walking Street, i watched carefully ladyboys of JSB (Yeah, i know it's England Bar... or something, but i guess that to us it's always Jenny Star Bar!) but didn't recognize anyone. Famous Amy/Emma was talking with couple gentleman in her chair. After walking it to end, i decide to go to hotel... but suddenly i remember "damn... i'm in Walking Street so Ezy is near". Ok, if you remember in Walking Street that there's ladyboy-bar called Ezy... then you should go to sleep and come back after you can think clearly again. Well... i didn't follow this advice but i went to Ezy.

Attached Files

• Deecruz177 likes this

#31 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:03 AM

At :48 commencing through about 1:14 of this video, take note of the 3 LB's at the little sidewalk bar next to the escalator. Then, in the foreground, take note of the fat-cow Farang women walking in the foreground.

Nothing more than that segment of the clip serves as a reminder to me of precisely why I like ladyboys!

(on a sidenote, I met one of my most favorite LB's to date at that little sidewalk bar, a gal named Nam. She was incredibly beautiful, had a killer body with a tight flat stomach, looked striking in high heels and tight dress. We rode on her scooter back to my place, stopping along the way for drinks in the loom. She kissed passionately and made love passionately, and cuddled like a kitten late into the night. Your video brings it all back Teppis, thanks!).
Nix

#32 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:06 AM

Good man Teppis,
Great pics and videos, nice work man :clapclap:

#33 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:59 AM

I can't wait til November - thanks for the vids

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:25 PM

Loving this Teppis mate but you look like the fucking Wolfman..... 8)

I've just noticed this is my 4000th post....and it was funny....hooray!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#35 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:11 PM

Thanks guys!

Ok, let's look some Ezy pics again...

(btw. Peter, do i look better now?) :lol:

Attached Files

• Attached File  10-10.jpg   496.07KB   27 downloads
  • Attached File  9-9.jpg   391.05KB   35 downloads