cebuladyboy.com

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 ladyboy_Raz

ladyboy_Raz
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

hello everyone...if you want to meet ladyboys here in Cebu look for our website cebuladyboy.com Im Raz

Attached Files

• enjoy likes this

#2 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:10 PM

mesmerizing earrings. matches your dress. hi raz!

#3 ladyboy_Raz

ladyboy_Raz
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:26 PM

Hello there. Thank you so much for the compliment. I really appreciate it. I wore it in a pageant. That picture was taken this month. Hope you like it. hehehe :D

#4 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

yeah i like it! your picture filename is called amazing2.jpg, so can i see amazing1.jpg? maybe amazing3.jpg and higher too.

or even nude2.jpg if you're adventurous.

#5 ladyboy_Raz

ladyboy_Raz
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

oh well yes you can see some of my pictures too but i dont know if i can post nude pics here. Are you sure you want to see it? :D

#6 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:45 PM

yes, you can post nudes. the forum has many nude pics for guys to do research. i'd like to see them raz.

#7 ladyboy_Raz

ladyboy_Raz
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:53 PM

well im a good catholic and only my bf can see my nude pictures but im single now.

Attached Files

• Attached File  a2.jpg   87.87KB   1245 downloads
  • Attached File  ab.jpg   20.13KB   1245 downloads

• enjoy likes this

#8 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:08 PM

same here. only my bf can see my nude pics. i'm single now too. we have so much in common.

you look great in bikini. i prefer your hair straighter and a little wet like that. sexy!

#9 ladyboy_Raz

ladyboy_Raz
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:26 PM

really?so it means we are compatible...hehheh...anyways thanks again. you think i look good with long straight hair? have you been here in Cebu?

Attached Files

• Attached File  abcd.jpg   52.4KB   1223 downloads

• enjoy likes this

#10 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:37 PM

Yes, I think we're compatible. I've only been to Manila but I'd like very much to visit Cebu. I'll probably plan a trip there in a few months.

I like you better with straighter, slightly wavy hair. What pageant is that? You look good. Slippers don't flatter the girl in red.

#11 ladyboy_Raz

ladyboy_Raz
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:44 PM

i see. Ive been to Manila too. I hope you can visit here one day. You like going to the beach? there are lots of nice beaches here. I forgot to ask where are you from and how old are you?

its a pageant for ladyboys in which we showcase our talents also. i win 1st that time. hheheheh

#12 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:10 PM

Congrats on winning. Not surprised.

I'm from Singapore and 37. But some say I look 35. I'm quite romantic because I've had relationships with humans who are female. One of whom was a ladyboy.

I like beaches and I've seen great Cebu pictures from our nice forum members. I'll contact you when I decide to visit Cebu. You must show me a good time or else I'll spank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci