• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 plumber41966

plumber41966
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

hi guys .

im looking 4 info on were to go and stay never been b4 ,is it best to book a flight only ,or a package deal? and which would be the best area and airport to land at? hotels ?reasonable price ones,,

there is so much info on these boards im a bit stuck 4 choice :(

thanks mick

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:26 PM

hi guys .

im looking 4 info on were to go and stay never been b4 ,is it best to book a flight only ,or a package deal? and which would be the best area and airport to land at? hotels ?reasonable price ones,,

there is so much info on these boards im a bit stuck 4 choice :(

thanks mick

well Mick..if youre so lazy that you dont look for all the info there is already on the board...youre proberly best served by order a "all-included" trip with hotel and everything... 8)
but if you want to make the most of your holiday,and save some money,,,then you might spend some time reading.... :butterfly:

maybe you could even be advanced and use the search-funktion... :shock: but dont have fear...it wont bite... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:46 PM

Look one tread above this one... the sticky one, yeah that one called "common questions and answers" ... sounds like a good place to start ;-)

Mind you, you ask about accomodation and travel, wow, guess what move one level up, there is an entire topic around this, wow ;-)

LB venues? Have a close look around the index and guess what there it is and yes it has sticky items on major cities and the places to go. :-)

Isnt our forum cool 8) Seriously dude... (and eh welcome)

#4 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

Welcome, plumber.
The guys are ok really, its just that your first post is probably everybody's first question, and it starts to get tiresome. But they're a friendly bunch really!

Book a flight to Bangkok, and then decide whether to go to Pattaya or Phuket. Pattaya is 90 mins in a taxi. Phuket (Patong) is 1 hour by plane + 45 mins in taxi.
Look at the accomodation thread and decide where to stay. Book in advance online.
Job done
have fun
:D

#5 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:43 PM

Can I reply to this post. Can I, can I Oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese let me reply to this post. I promise to be gentle :harhar:

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:36 AM

Can I reply to this post. Can I, can I Oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese let me reply to this post. I promise to be gentle :harhar:

We do not believe you......nor us either..... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:12 AM

I only know what I know sooo..

Fly into BKK from where ever you are find a hotel by Nana, I like The Dynasty Grand Inn or the Darwin. Get to Nana Plaza get a seat at the rail at Bigg Doggs and watch the crowd as you have a few drinks to looosen up. When your ready the go check out the LB bars inside I would start with Obessions and then make your way around to all the LB bars, they are all listed on this board. If you don't like the scene or talent in any one place just bounce and go to the next. If you want a more relaxed environment check out Guess Bar out side of Nana (don't ask where pls). Stay in BKK as long or short as you want; BKK is a big city with lots to do and see other than LBs so "up to you".

Next take a taxi to Pattaya. I like to stay at the Dynasty Inn on soi 13 or in the new wing of the Lek right across the soi. You got to check the forum for which bars to hit as there are so many and the talent ranges, exploring is half the fun anyway. One good thing to know is soi 6 it's your best bet for day time carnal activity. Once the sun goes down it's dealers choice. There is so much going on in Pattaya the action almost finds you. Pattaya is a very fast paced beach town, the beaches are not that great but the party is thumpin. This is also your least expensive (generally speaking) place to chill.

Then catch a flight from Utapoa (airport by Pattaya) to Phuket. Phuket is your not so basic tropical paridise. Plenty of natural beauty with an excellent night life but a notch less intense than than Pats. In Phuket get a hotel by Bangla Road, I liked the Biopha but there are cheaper and closer places to stay if thats your fancy. I would immediatly head over to Cocktials and Dreams, buy a drink, ring the bell and introduce yourself to Jim. He is infinitly more quailfied than I to take you through the rest of your journey

pack plenty of condoms and enjoy.... and thats your 10 cent LB tour

#8 meowmix

meowmix
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:40 AM

Forget Nana in my opinnion. too busy, too crowded, too much time wasted.

GO STRAIGHT to Pattaya. Everything's centerally located off Beach Road.

you can even book a hotel online right now at http://www.sawasdee-hotels.com/

book a hotel, print the directions in Thai and give it right to the taxi drivers at BKK airport.
(about 3 hours later, youre gettin busy :clapclap: )

Sawasdee Sea View hotel from what ive experienced is very LB friendly. They even have LBs working there.
I thinks a reasonable hotel at 800THB a night if you dont want to hasle with reservations n stuff. :harhar:

just my two cents.

#9 meowmix

meowmix
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:42 AM

course search the forum, lots of hotels cheaper than that, but if its your first time, thats what i would recommend.

#10 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:03 AM

agoda.com has good prices too.

#11 Guest_pandemonium_*

Guest_pandemonium_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:50 PM

i mean really, what was the benefit of jumping down the guys throat.
he was clearly a newbie, is it so long since we were all newbies.
i just hope that we have not scared off a potential future poster, who could in time have added to the wealth of info on this forum, shame on you :nonono: :nonono:
i am just glad that a few bm's were a little bit more compassionate.
i have pm'd the poster to offer my advice.

#12 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:32 PM

i agree,
i checked a diferent forum this week about weightraining.
the amount of threads was just overwhelming.
the search function brought back 20 threads , some with 3 replies, some with 20. still couldnt get the basics of what i wanted to know.
it was obvious a lot of them knew each other, and knew their stuff.
so i bottled it from asking a basic question.

sometimes the amount of info available is too much work to sift through. but as someone above wrote, the common questions and answers is an excellent bit of work by kliome.

anyway,
forget booking a package. you may end up miles away in a non lb-friendly hotel full of families, that charge a ridiculous "fine" when you take a friend back.
book a flight only to bangkok. www.opodo.co.uk
book a taxi to pattaya with www.pttaxiservice.com
then book a room from the list of recomended hotels.
depends how much you want to pay. main thing is, it has to be lb-friendly and no "joiner fee".

then go out and swim with the sharks. :harhar:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci