• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#109 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:06 PM

Lek who appears to be in Ezy now also.

BB LEK also appears to be in Linda, in England(JSB),in La Bamba and Soi Buakhow bike shop to name a few. Ran into her a lot. You know I always have had a soft spot for LEK.

Love this pic..........Cheers DK

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#110 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:40 PM

BB, another person feels the same about a book. Really some great photos, and thanks for sharing!

Fridgemagnet, you can buy a card reader that can accept the card from you digital camera and allow transfer of photos when you plug it into your computer. Benefits, are that you prolong the battery life of your digital camera and you won't have to worry about bringing the camera connecting cable along. Just be sure you get the right card reader. If your camera uses SDHC (high capacity SD cards, bigger than 2 GB), an older card reader won't work. The new ones should specify compatible with SDHC.

I use a Sansdisk Image Pro card reader which takes micro SD cards/ Mini SD/ SDHC-MMC/ MS Pro Duo-Prod Duo-xD(M/H) and CF cards....comes with all you need for leads and a nice wee stand for less than 20 quid.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#111 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:33 PM

Thanks Petsie, that's very helpful, I'll get one when I'm back in Thailand - Bali is pretty crap for techie stuff. Guess I'll just have to visit Patts again...
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#112 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:46 PM

Thanks Petsie, that's very helpful, I'll get one when I'm back in Thailand - Bali is pretty crap for techie stuff. Guess I'll just have to visit Patts again...

Petsie.....its in the name I suppose...

Now worries....here's a pic of the Sansdisk reader.... 8)

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#113 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:46 PM

Petsie.....its in the name I suppose...

Now worries....here's a pic of the Sansdisk reader.... 8)

Attached Files

#114 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:49 PM

Lek who appears to be in Ezy now also.

BB

nice Black and White pic of her

yes she is at EZY and also could be La bamba but I think she is mostly at Ezy

a few weeks ago (august) I first met Lek at La bamba where she tried to take me home but I had already selected donut. The the following night she was at EZY and a bit drunk I must say and was trying her best to get me to take her home.

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#115 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:20 AM

A cute femboy from the Blue Sky bar 3 on WS.

Attached Files

We laugh because it is true.

#116 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:53 AM

oh that is cute , wheels up tomoz .....its a hard life 8)
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#117 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:41 AM

A cute femboy from the Blue Sky bar 3 on WS.

BB damn lovely

now look what you have done I will have add that venue to the list I need to check out next time I'm in Patts

and I love the black & white

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#118 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:36 PM

Cheers you two. Well her bar is at the entrance to Soi BJ, so very convenient. Here she is with a friend who was there also back in March.

Attached Files

#119 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:24 AM

A bummer of a night in the old La Bamba. :clapclap:

Attached Files

• Attached File  p152.jpg   108.1KB   34 downloads

#120 Thailand-junkie