• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#97 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

well,you guys are like me...never read the text...just look at the pictures.. :harhar: so better give you some... :tada:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#98 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:44 PM

gotta admit, if i didnt had Oh...i would have a to-do-list longer than the nile... :blush:
and thats just in C&D... :D

they ALL have SOMETHING....either in look,personality,they way they dress,or sometime "sleazyness" :harhar:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#99 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

:harhar:

Attached Files

#100 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:59 PM

:rock:

Attached Files

#101 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:10 PM

Some great pics, Batman

Paeng looking sweet in cabaret ... she is such a great person (hey ... there's another birthday coming soon - September... either same age as Nico or 1 under).

Emma .... always great company and good for a photo (f*** ... still remember the action in the shower with her over a year ago :rock: )

... and the mia noi Nuoy in IMG_0188.jpg ... gorgeous as always. I'm sure Nixworld will appreciate THAT photo.

I can't remember the giant Jaapies on the girl's birthday ... might have been another day .... but I was rolling :lol: on your description!!!
Triat

#102 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:19 PM

Speaking of 2m tall Jaapies , I was out at Suncorp on Saturday night and watched Victor Matfield realise that a Super 14 all-SA final and a World Cup don't mean shit when it comes to the true test of the world's best rugby sides - the Tri- Nations.

Go you good things :aus:

and... yes ... I still am worried about the Bledisloe next week!

For all you BMs who have no fucking idea what I am talking about ... apologies for the threadjack ... :D
Triat

#103 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

Speaking of 2m tall Jaapies , I was out at Suncorp on Saturday night and watched Victor Matfield realise that a Super 14 all-SA final and a World Cup don't mean shit when it comes to the true test of the world's best rugby sides - the Tri- Nations.

Go you good things :aus:

and... yes ... I still am worried about the Bledisloe next week!

For all you BMs who have no fucking idea what I am talking about ... apologies for the threadjack ... :D

Triat, I'm an Aussie (adopted) and I don't have a fucking idea what your talking about, mind you I live in Melbourne which may explain things. 8)
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#104 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:42 PM

Smashing pics Batlad....! :clapclap:

I didn't have a scooby what he was on about either....bloody foreigners.. ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#105 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

Triat, I'm an Aussie (adopted) and I don't have a fucking idea what your talking about, mind you I live in Melbourne which may explain things. 8)

An adopted Aussie in Melbourne ... says it all! :clapclap:
Triat

#106 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:18 PM

Interesting observations there Batman.....a cracking good report with a few amusing & tall stories told in your own inimitable style :D

#107 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:49 PM

Some great pics, Batman

... and the mia noi Nuoy in IMG_0188.jpg ... gorgeous as always. I'm sure Nixworld will appreciate THAT photo.

And indeed I DO!

Attached Files

Nix

#108 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:23 AM

I love this report buddy, the photo are off the hook.
the girls are just beautiful and OH is a lot of fun to hang out with.
her and I and gee all went to the movies.

OK let's keep every thing in English for us non English people.lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci