Melbourne BM drinks Friday 16 July

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#13 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:14 PM

Thought I'd bump this with just over an hour to go before the scheduled Melbourne ladyboy lovers branch meeting.

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like it may just be Pela, Patrick & myself coming ?

Don't be a stranger, it will be a great night and you won't have to pay for any lady drinks. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#14 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:41 PM

I don't mind frocking up for free drinks :D
See you Short time.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#15 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:45 PM

Just thought I'd let you know that the Melbourne division of Ladyboy Lovers anonymous held their inaugaral meeting this evening, and the turnout was enormous...... four of us to be exact. :|

There was MarquisDeSade, Kakila, Patrick & myself in attendance, although I'm hopeful over time our membership may swell to possibly six or if we're really lucky, maybe 8 ?

Anway, it was nice to finally meet MarquisDeSade & Kakila who I had never met before, and it was equally nice to see Patrick again.

Whilst there wasn't a ladyboy in sight, there certainly were a few interesting sites along Melbourne's Chapel Street. :harhar:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#16 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

Yes it was nice to meet up and put faces to names (Kakila and MDS),
Sorry I was running late and as such didn't have time to frock up, doubly embarrasing, given KK bought me a drink :notworthy:
There's always next time :harhar:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#17 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

Just thought I'd let you know that the Melbourne division of Ladyboy Lovers anonymous held their inaugaral meeting this evening, and the turnout was enormous...... four of us to be exact. :|

There was MarquisDeSade, Kakila, Patrick & myself in attendance, although I'm hopeful over time our membership may swell to possibly six or if we're really lucky, maybe 8 ?

Anway, it was nice to finally meet MarquisDeSade & Kakila who I had never met before, and it was equally nice to see Patrick again.

Whilst there wasn't a ladyboy in sight, there certainly were a few interesting sites along Melbourne's Chapel Street. :harhar:

Cheers
Koykaeng

next time, KK

trust MDS gave everyone an update on how Ae enjoyed freezing bloody Melbourne in winter :harhar:
Triat

#18 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:31 PM

cheers scottie

yes im sure either here or in oz or LOS

I expect to be in LOS in 3 weeks still planning

I say hi to INK for you

chat soon

pela

Don't forget to take a couple (of hundred) photos for me too mate :)
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#19 sengo73

sengo73
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:02 PM

i haven't checked the forums lately. pity i missed last nights drinks.

hopefully next time

#20 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:33 AM

next time, KK

trust MDS gave everyone an update on how Ae enjoyed freezing bloody Melbourne in winter :harhar:

Hi triat

a goodnight was had by all and yes plenty of gossip and updates was provided

hope to see you at a future drinks night

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#21 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:42 AM

KK has already provided an update of the eneving and I will just add that it was great to catch up in person and have a few beers.

all the night needed to be perfect was to be about 20 deg C warmer and several LB's sitting on our laps

I willl try to arrange for next melbourne BM's get together.

I will arrange a catch-up later in the year, this time it will be when weather is warmer and the local girls are wearing shorter skirts

:harhar: :harhar:

cheer pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#22 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

sorry i missed it :(

But i was in the Philippines if thats a good excuse :clapclap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci