Lets connect tru Facebook and support our Transexual support

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 alyssats

alyssats
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:05 AM

This Transgender Lesbian Bisexual & Gay (TLBG) Pride Month, Society of Transsexual Women of the Philippines(STRAP) aims to have 1000 fans on Facebook. Be a transpinay ally and be a fan of STRAP now! Like our Facebook Fan Page and tell all your friends about the first and only organization in the Philippines advocating for the human rights of transpinays!

Add us sweeties (copy and paste to a new browser the lnk below) ;)
http://www.facebook....AP/161783539193

Posted Image

kisses
Alyssa Luxor

#2 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:14 AM

Not sure of the response you'll get. All of my friends would see on facebook and I'm not sure I want to share with them. I'd be very happy to share with you. It's equivalent to the BM's not wanting their pictures posted here.

#3 alyssats

alyssats
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:02 PM

lets have fun there ;)

Attached Files

#4 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:49 PM

Add us sweeties (copy and paste to a new browser the lnk below) ;)
http://www.facebook....AP/161783539193 kisses
Alyssa Luxor

Your link doesn't whether or not I'm logged into facebook. Nor can I find your page doing a search on facebook. 8)

#5 alyssats

alyssats
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:22 AM

heres the link again:

www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/STRAP/161783539193

take note: please copy and paste it on a new browser so it would work ;)

thanks
Alyssa Luxor
www.alyssats.com

#6 transcebu

transcebu
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:18 PM

Hi Alyssa,
I met several of the STRAP girls last week :-) Sorry you weren't there.

They do a great job as a support group for the girls and in working towards a greater acceptance and improved rights for Philippine transwomen.

I'm proud to support them and to encourage others to do so. I can't think of a better way to support equal opportunities for transwomen in PI. Few realize that it's very hard for many transwomen to enter the career they want to due to discrimination.

Keep up the good work!

#7 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:23 PM

It would be good to start such a group in Indonesia, as the ladyboys have little in the way of human rights - in Bali they can be held by 'security' (not the police - private security) made to pay for release, made to pay to operate, and have their hair cut off whenever 'security' feel like it. This usually happens to random ladyboys after some LB has ripped off a tourist. There is practically no chance of a job other than beauty parlours or prostitution.
In other, Muslim parts of Indonesia - Jakarta excepted, to be a ladyboy is to bring shame on the family. Maybe some other big cities are more liberated too.
There is no sense that they should be allowed to live as they want - as women. Gays don't seem to have so much trouble. It's the 'man living as woman' that offends. Dunno about lesbians - they are certainly a lot less visible than they are here in Thai.
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci