• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:15 AM

Incredibly funny and made me blush..... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

Absolutely priceless Dutch!!! Laughed my ass off. :lol: :clapclap: And, yes Petesie, it should make you and all those other i-phone , mac-nazi, techno-junkies blush!

#15 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

#16 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:58 PM

I don't know about you guys but after using Android for few days on my GG mobile... I'm a believer. I discovered instead of buying iPhone to replace my old trusty Omnia I need HTC Desire and that I will die if I won't buy myself one soon. :notworthy: I need it. :notworthy:

BR

#17 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

So, anyone got the 4? What you make of the antenna problem reported? It´s being released here in a few days, time to get one.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#18 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:31 AM

Consumer Report has clearly demonstrated the antenna problem is real and have put a "not recommended" on the IPhone 4 until Apple solves the problem free of charge. This could mean giving a free softcase with the phone or a redesign for later production.

Apple has not commented on this yet and had offered a software fix that will show the signal strength as 4 bars vs 2 or less (which is not a real fix).

#19 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:51 PM

Here's an update that I came across on BBC this morning http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-10659123

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#20 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

#21 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:25 PM

The reception issue seems real.

My original 2G is dying and I want to hold out for a 4, not a 3GS.

Yeah, they are holding a pressconference at 9 am pst/pdt today. Supposedly adressing the antenna problem.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#22 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

So, anyone got the 4? What you make of the antenna problem reported?

Petesie???? You're awful quiet on this. Did u break down? Has your order been filled? Have you experienced the antenna problem? Or, did you have the good sense to cancel your iPhone4 order? :lol: :clapclap:

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:27 AM

Relax Miker....

They haven't appeared here yet and I've always the choice to let it go if I'm not happy with the latest news on the thing..... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#24 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:39 AM

Apple are releasing a software update for iphone4 within next cpl days to rectify the glitch. :notworthy:

all online orders are sold out, its just a search the country for any shops which have them now, but can only upgrade, ive tried to buy everywhere as wish to keep the contract i have, but only way for get one now is to upgrade and sign up for new contract :redcard:

CT™

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci