Photo

Joy from Hi Boss

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:06 AM

st for me, is a quicky in the bars st rooms, or if in my hotel maybe an hour two tops.
if want more money than previously agreed a polite fuck off would be required.
also no grey area as i keep an eye on the time as well.
but lt is defo all night untill morning.

#14 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:13 AM

My longest ST was with my ex from Obsession... we drank in Obsession, got to MBK for shoping, went for a movie returned to room did what ST was paid for :blush: ... and went out to eat and back to Obsession for few drinks… and the shortest was one in Stringfellows… I think from entering to exiting the bar it was like… few minutes but then again I was first time and I was young and inexperienced noob.

BR

#15 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:15 AM

LT....is that when they pay you to get out Loom... :lol:

Sorry Hoff....I'm in one of those moods.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#16 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:33 AM

it will be when i explode all over my first companion of my holiday, it has been just over a year :lol:

#17 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:23 AM

back to topic,
joy asking for an extra grand is fuckin outragious.
never had that one tried on me. ever.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#18 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:35 AM

agree with tony greedy so sand so, must of smelt a newbie

#19 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:37 AM

Though I don't always do it as the Singha's sometimes cloud the mind, I try to remember to ask how long can I expect for ST and "what time you leave?" for LT as I've had some try to escape much earlier than anticipated. Usually if they do try to wiggle out early I negotiate the price down and rarely get any flack.

Ditto
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#20 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:46 AM

Welcome banebane, lol :D . I've had this tried on me in Bangkok a couple of times. You prolly did the right thing. its generally best to manoevre them out of the room one way or another, because by now the mood's got ugly, and it's not going to get any better!
You were unlucky to get a bad 'un.
Stop the romantic crap though - they just want to get on with it, and get paid.
Just occasionally, you'll have the right chemistry, and then you can do the candlelit balcony thing. Its just a question of judgement - best made after the first session.
A whole lot can be learnt once the deed is done - does she get dressed quickly, and scurry off? How is she when she says goodbye? Is it a quick peck on the cheek, and out the door? Or does she linger, want to chat, swap phone numbers etc?

#21 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:48 AM

Though I don't always do it as the Singha's sometimes cloud the mind, I try to remember to ask how long can I expect for ST and "what time you leave?" for LT as I've had some try to escape much earlier than anticipated. Usually if they do try to wiggle out early I negotiate the price down and rarely get any flack.

Ditto

I hear what your saying guys but I've always found that too much negotiation before hand can lead to a piss session. If I've got to haggle over the details I usually move on.

#22 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:15 AM

Thanx for sharing your experience with us banebane :clapclap: Im sure this thread you started will help other BM's in the future :thumbs:

#23 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:46 AM

Thanks for sharing Banebane - a very well written account of the happenings. Good on ya for picking up the phone to call security...such a simple solution, though I'm not sure it would have crossed my mind in the heat of the moment...I'd be too busy watching for flying ashtrays :D

#24 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:19 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci