Cambodia update

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#25 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:22 AM

I'm just back from a week in Pnomh Penh/Siam Reap. Both places superb as this was my first time in either place. The ladyboy scene was vibrant. Candy Bar had at least 3 stunners, Pontoon and Apocolypse I would say there were about a dozen to choose from. Not Thai quality but not far off. All girls were enthusiastic, firing off creamy loads multiple times. $5-7 barfine followed by $20-25 for all night lovin (US dollars). My hotel was ladyboy friendly. Magnificent....There were freelancers pulling up to me on a motorbike every night after midnight walking between street 136 and street 104. These dolls were a wee bit rough round the edges which I'm usually into, as well as a bit of the old risk element. However, I didn't sample this time. There were always 2 on the motorbike and it just didn't seem right. For anyone heading to Siam Reap, ask the motorbike driver to take you to the Zone1 nightclub. I went 2 nights running. First night there was a choice of 6 ladymen, next night even more. One wee cutie pie only wanted to top me and got all shy after she emptied her nutsack, but she was happy enough to take a facial. The second girl was gorgeous but was a bit boring in the cot. Hotels in SR were not ladyboy friendly so short time rooms were required. All in all, Cambodia was great. Would definitely recommend. Very easy to find the action.
Travesti or Ladyboy, I'm not bothered, either will do...

#26 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:23 PM

I was in Phnomn Penh a couple of weeks ago and all the Claudia Bar girls had left, some of which had moved down the street to Top 10 Bar.

Candy bar was great when drunk, but not so much fun when sober, the place is crawling with cockroaches and stinks. Yen and Lisa were two of my favourites last trip, both often in Candy bar.

Pontoon was ladyboy HQ for me, definitely where to find the most LBs in one place, especially after 1am.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#27 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:06 AM

Siem Reap is great. Preferred the ladyboy scene in SR compared to PP. Easier to locate them in SR cos it's a small city with just a few hotspots. Unlike PP where the ladyboys are spread more thinly over many places. There's also the magnificent Angkor Wat in SR.

I used three main locations to hunt for ladyboys in SR. This was back in January 2011.

1. Pub Street
It's the main watering hole strip. Full of backpackers. Sorta like Khao San Road. Ladyboys sometimes hang around here to snag drunk farang. Not suitable for shy types. You'll be ogled at by nosy tourists while you try to chat up girly boys on the sidewalks.

2. Linga Bar
Located in the parallel alley immediately south of Pub Street. The only gay bar in Siem Reap. There's a cabaret show every Saturday. And ladyboys turn up to cheer on their performing pals. On other days a few ladyboys might drop by to chat with their gay buddies. Very hit and miss for mongering.

3. Zanzybar and freelancers outside
Located in the southern end of Sivatha Road, before Pokambor Avenue. Five minutes walk from Pub Street. This bar has a few ladyboys. Go after 10pm to see them. But I prefer the freelancers outside, milling about on the adjoining sidewalks. These freelancers are not staff of Zanzybar. This is my favorite hunting ground. I stayed in Bakong Guest House, which is right next to Zanzybar. Whenever I walk north to the nearby 24 hour convenience store, I get accosted by these freelancers. After midnight is a good time to buy unnecessary stuff at the store, just to get accosted by horny freelancers.

#28 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

A selection of ladyboy biatches in SR. Their name is probably Lisa, the commonest ladyboy name in SR.

Attached Files

#29 friedfrunk

friedfrunk
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:19 AM

Laydeeboi cokk in SR

Attached Files

• chalet likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci