LBs in Cebu

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 winklergirl

winklergirl
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:10 AM

ah yes...vicesisters is ever reliable while surfing for Asian shemales in Southeast Asia.........;)
SINGAPORE SINGAPORE SINGAPORE February-March 2012

MY BLOG

#14 conspicuo

conspicuo
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:36 PM

Found Date in Asia site but how do you filter for LB's?

There doesn't seem to be an easy way. My best results have come from searching under "males" and looking for the ones with long hair!

#15 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:14 PM

Boss45 wrote:

I have been thinking about going to Cebu. There maybe beautiful women there but are they friendly?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You crack me up Boss. I look forward to buying you a drink one day.

:cheers:

#16 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

Great pictures diba :clapclap:

A little narrative including who, where and when would certainly add to the flavour.

Keep coming back Dude 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#17 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:15 PM

The FB Cebu LBs I chat up are anxious to meet... can't imagine you having any trouble at all just hooking up via FB...

#18 Guest_kaiwanmak_*

Guest_kaiwanmak_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:44 PM

i hooked up a facebook account and added most of them ladyboys as friends after they accepted and a few girls as well. i got private messaged that alot of them are part of a little mafia click, and are not to be trusted, no surpirse to me. only tards go over there and pay them, the local guys just pimp them out and get paid, somthing i would do as well. dont really matter ill be fucking the ones i choose for free anyways. nice people.

#19 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:56 PM

Good for you Breezy!

:wnkr: :wnkr: :wnkr:

#20 peterdelite80

peterdelite80
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:54 AM

I've been to both Manila and Cebu, however, my dealings were with women not LB's unfortunately. They are like American women in the sense of, Southern hospitality. Cebu is centralized, but of course south of Manila, and not as large, therefore, more relaxed and going with the flow of life. Where-as in Manila it's hectic, imaging Chicago or New York, or the largest city in your country. Same mentalities but way more caring of their man.

IMHO, stay with the Cebu LB's & women.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci